Tide Coldwater HE Review | SheSpeaks

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

TIDE

TIDE ISN'T THE WORST LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND BEFORE I FOUND PERSIL I USED TIDE. IT CLEANS PRETTY WELL BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF CLOTHES THAT WENT IN THE TRASH BECAUSE TIDE JUST COULDN'T GET IT CLEAN.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.16.15

I use cold water on all my clothes except when I want to really whiten my whites. This detergent was a game changer, I already save money using the cold water, but I found that after I switched to this specially formulated Tide, my clothes were revived even more. It benefits them to wash them in cold and using this brightened them and protected them in some way. I love it and wish they made it in the Pods!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I frequently use Tide and I love that I can wash my clothes in cold water. We try to do this as much as possible in the summertime since we are already expending a lot of energy with the air conditioner. Washing the clothes in cold water helps us to save a little bit of money and the clothes come out just as clean as washing them in hot water. The only problem is that this detergent can get a little bit expensive in itself, so you have to clip coupons and wait for it to go on sale if you want to get a good deal!

• Nicksmommy52 By  Nicksmommy52
    04.19.13

I love Tide Coldwater! It smells great, and you can wash all of your laundry in cold water! I just wish Tide was a little more affordable though.

• carley222433 By  carley222433     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.13

I love tide, and the Tide with cold water is a bonus for you get to save money with this one. I have used it with colors and whites and they both come out very clean bright, stains removed and I get all of this and I get to help save the earth at the same time!!

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.01.12

My favorite detergent by far and the regular scent is great

• Lumica By  Lumica
    08.29.12

I loved Tide Coldwater HE, was very impressed was able to use cold water for my loads. The clothes smell so clean...

• ns0127 By  ns0127
    05.17.12

I recently started using cold water to wash my clothes. I used to wash everything differently. Now with Tide coldwater everything is fresh , clean, & Soft .I always leave the water on cold now..

• nanna3 By  nanna3     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.17.12

I loved Tide Coldwater, was very impressed was able to use cold water for my loads. The detergent removed stains and left my clothes smell fresh. I loved the fact that you can wash your clothes in cold water and they will come clean.

• sazpiri01 By  sazpiri01     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.12

I loved it my children get the socks really dingy I really couldn't believe how well it work in cold water. I will continue buying this product.

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.04.12

Use this all the time. I usually wash all my laundry in cold water . Smells real good.

• Mari123 By  Mari123     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.04.12

I loved Tide Coldwater, was very impressed was able to use cold water for my loads. The detergent removed stains and left my clothes smell fresh, felt clean and soft. The most exciting able to use tide coldwater for all my colors that have being use it as my new detergent!!

• donna42mass By  donna42mass     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.12

My daughter swears by Tide products and will only use them. I love Tide Coldwater. The clothes came out so clean.

• brysboo By  brysboo     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.12

I have a family of seven so laundry is an everyday chore for me. I was sent the Tide Coldwater HE and have been using it for about two weeks...WOW! I absolutely love it! I wash everything with it, whites and darks, and all in cold water! I'll continue to purchase Tide Coldwater HE when I run out of this bottle.

• bkrentz By  bkrentz     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.31.12

I loved the Tide Cold water that She Speaks sent me to try! My youngest daughter got spaghetti Oh sauce on her new white shirt. Not a little so much that I thought it would have to be thrown out. I washed the shirt with the Tide Cold Water and the shirt was as good as new! I could not of asked for a better result.