Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Emilatz91 By  Emilatz91
    05.08.20

Amazing mascara.

If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is my absolute favorite mascara. I?ve never been one who uses false eye lashes, and this mascara makes your eyelashes look so much full volume that you wouldn?t even need false lashes. Amazing!

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Holy Grail mascara!

This is a holy grail mascara! It really lengthens and gives great volume. It wears like a waterproof mascara but comes off easily with soap and water.

• Kgexjo By  Kgexjo
    02.06.20

I received a sample of this from Ipsy and fell in love. It works so great for length and has easy application. It is a bit more work to take off than other brands I've used but it is worth it. The price is a little steep but I feel like it is worth it.

• jesshenges By  jesshenges
    02.04.20

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I fell in love with it! It did not clump on my lashes and went on so easily. I bought more after my sample ran out.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Mhende12 By  Mhende12
    01.16.20

Amazing

Best mascara I've ever used! I work at Ulta so I've tried a lot of mascaras out there. This one definitely lives up to its expectations

• jselby808 By  jselby808
    01.15.20

Great quality

This mascara is very great quality! It doesn?t clump and the formula doesn?t smudge. Makes me look like I?m wearing false eyelashes.

• Loving50andBeyond By  Loving50andBeyond
    12.24.19

The Best Mascara Ever!

The "Liquid Lash Extensions" by Thrive is genuinely the best mascara I have ever used! I am just about to finish my first tube, which has lasted me four months so far. I will be repurchasing this fabulous formula after the new year. It contains Orchid Stem Cell Complex?️ helps encourage healthier-looking, longer lashes over time. It contains 0.38 oz. and retails for $24.00. I am 56 years old, and my lashes look amazing. I have purchased so many mascara brands over the years, and this is the "one"!

• mishpie By  mishpie
    07.24.19

Amazing Mascara!!!

This is an incredible mascara! It makes my eyelashes look longer, fuller, and healthy! I love putting this on with some lip gloss and heading out on the town! Love Thrive's mission as well!

• StephC By  StephC
    07.20.19

Amazing Mascara

This mascara is the best I've ever used, and I've tried many! It goes on smooth, separates lashes and lengthens each lash. I love that it doesn't clump together! You just have to make sure you apply from root to tip and wiggle the brush as you apply. It is a little pricey, but I consider it worth it when compared to the cost of lash extensions or the hassle of false lashes. An added bonus is that Thrive Causemetics helps women in need.