Thomas' Seasonal Cranberry English Muffins Review | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

I don't generally eat a lot of bread products, but oh man, when these cranberry English muffins come around at the end of the year I buy them every week until they're gone. I love them and the giant bits of dried cranberries that are in them.

• SoSewMama By  SoSewMama
    02.03.14

I love english muffins. They are super versatile too. Have them with some peanut butter or hazelnut spread, or make mini pizzas. I love them.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I never thought I would have liked a cranberry english muffin but I'm pleasantly surprised!

• bigsis813 By  bigsis813
    12.24.12

I purchased these on a whim as I don't usually eat English muffins. These are wonderful! So wonderful that I went back to the store to get more the next day as they are a seasonal item. Unfortunately, there were no more to be found. Hope I can find some after Christmas!

• saintbernardpup By  saintbernardpup
    11.14.12

I don't typically review grocery products online, but I am so glad that I made an impulse buy to try these english muffins. I like mine toasted with butter and local honey. The cranberries are big and just the right kind of tart. This totally puts me in the holiday spirit.

• mamatomom By  mamatomom
    09.02.12

I loved these during the winter season. I can't wait to get them again this winter. A little butter on them was awesome. The cranberries were large and added a great texture to the muffin.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    02.14.12

I'm not a big fan of your basic english muffin but these are ridiculously good. The muffin was full of cranberries and provided just the right amount of sweetness. I preferred them plain because the flavor was so good I didn't need to add anything else. I bought several packages over the holidays and my local grocery even had them bogo free. My waistline is glad they are only seasonal.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    01.07.12

I have to try this! I love Thomas english muffins and cranberries!! I hope it's not too late to find them in stores.

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    12.27.11

Never had this kind before but have tried their other English Muffins and they are great!!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    12.13.11

A flavor-packed treat that's only here from Thanksgiving to Christmas, we wish we could get them year-round. Face it, bagels have become boring! Every bite of these beauties is bursting with bright cranberries and engaging flavor. My freezer is a host to a stash of these every year and we always run out. Far tastier than the Cranberry English Muffins, they're a sure bet to punch up breakfasts and brunches during the holiday season.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    12.02.11

These are Great, But Has Anyone ever try the corn flavor ones. They have a sweet/cornbread taste to them. They even comes in apple too! Oh My Goodness they are Sooo Delous'....

• Ann-Marie By  Ann-Marie
    12.01.11

They bring all the goodness of crisp autumn days to the breakfast table. At out Friday Brunch after Thanksgiving they were a hit!

• Fredericka By  Fredericka
    11.22.11

I haven't tried the cranberry muffins yet,but I will this weekend because I love their english muffins, they are the best I've ever tasted

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    11.20.11

These are my favorites also!! They have them on the shelves at Wal-Mart. :) Yummy!

• momsaidthatsit By  momsaidthatsit
    11.14.11

These are my ABSOLUTE favorite Thomas' English Muffins! I can eat them right out of the bag plain. They are soo good!