Thirty-One Gifts Organizing Utility Tote Review | SheSpeaks

• jfurstenberg By  jfurstenberg
    12.01.14

I love using this bag for all my makeup, hair products and toiletries when I am traveling! It has the perfect amount of products and wipes out cleanly if anything spills. Everyone asks me where I got this bag from!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

These bags are crazy awesome!! I have 3 of them, one of which I used as a diaper bag for my grandson when he was a baby. Pockets on the outside make it very easy to store items; the front has 3 pockets, the back has 2 and each side has a netted pocket. These pockets hold sippy cups, Starbucks 24 oz ups perfectly, bottles and anything else you can think of that you don't want falling all over the place. It makes a great gym bag too. Perfect size. Wait to get them on sale because they are a must have!

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

I love all the Thirty-One products!

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Absolutely love! Great for anything and everything!

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Love the Thirty-One products! My favorite is the extra large tote, which I use at the pool or the beach. It fits my whole families towels, sunscreens, water toys, goggles, my phone, changes of clothes and even a small insulated cooler (also a thirty-one product). This item makes my life a lot easier!!!!!!!!

• destinyyswab By  destinyyswab
    04.30.13

I received one of the bags as a gift and it has been a lifesaver! My kids are in swimming and I love all of the compartments and the large size! It can hold their clothes, towels, goggles and even bottles of water on the outside pouches. Plus it never seems to get dirty or show dirt!

• pjprobbins By  pjprobbins
    04.29.13

This is a great tote bag to use when traveling. With all the outside pockets, it is easy to organize anything you might need in the car. The main section opens wide and holds lots of magazines, maps, and snacks for traveling!! I recommend this bag for anyone to use for any time!

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I love this item. It is well made and sturdy. I love Thirty-One products.

• arlenebean By  arlenebean
    11.15.11

I loved this tote so much that I started to sell Thirty One! It is great for cleaning supplies, diaper bag, gym bag...it has so many uses! www.mythirtyone.com/arlenedejoy

• sassyshi By  sassyshi
    11.03.11

I received a Thirty One organizing Utility tote and absolutely love it. Oddly enough, as much as I wanted to use it at home to keep stuff in, I use it as a "carry-all" to take to work everyday. I can fit my laptop in there, along with other things like a hairbrush, my umbrella, even my purse fits in there, everything I need while at work fits right in this one bag. When we go on trips, I empty it out and then use it in the car for all our trip goodies.

• RachieIvy By  RachieIvy
    11.02.11

I love Thirty-One, after being recently introduced to the products by a friend. Love the utility tote! Great size, all the right pockets, it's something that makes sense for EVERYONE for about a million different purposes. That's what moms need, something versatile! And we need several of them as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to get more Thirty-One products for myself.

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    11.02.11

My Thirty One bags are the bomb! I love the utility bag. Right now I have 2. One is black with my itital in hot pink and the other is white base with blue and teal circles. I also have 2 on the way after ordering from some friends that had a party, if you spent $31 you got the utility bag for $7. So soon I will have one that is brown with small white dots and the black with white scrolls on it...I may give one as a Christmas gift but then I might just keep them both for me! Oh and I use mine as a gym bag or to carry clothes in when I go to Weight Watchers to weigh in. I've also used them for the pool in the summer too...Just so much you can use these for!

• threehensleys By  threehensleys
    11.02.11

I have ordered several items from Thirty-One and have been very satisfied with all of them. The Little Carry All Caddy is one of my favorites. I have used it for so many things! It is the perfect size to hold about 8 DVDs to take on trips for my boys.

• dawniep By  dawniep
    11.02.11

I recently bought the Thirty-One Organizing Utility tote and it is awesome! Perfectly sized for a variety of functions. I have used it for my puppy supplies as well as my laptop for traveling and it is great for picnics too. The outside pockets are full sized,not little slips of fabric, that can actually hold something. Would make a great baby bag too.

• aso0902 By  aso0902
    10.26.11

I have fallen in love with Thirty One gifts and their products!! My personal favorite is the Organizing Utility Tote. It's perfectly sized to hold file folders and my laptop, which is great. I work from home, so I can have my "office" all in my organizing utility tote without leaving the kitchen table (which doubles as my desk) a mess after hours! The five pockets on teh side are perfect for storing my cords, mouse, pens, etc! I just love this product and cant' wait to buy more!! Check out all their fabulous bags at www.mythirtyone.com/ashleyoswald