ThinkFun Zingo Review | SheSpeaks

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.12.14

I just bought this for my niece who turned 4...she loves it!

• longqt By  longqt
    10.10.13

We got this for the kids for Christmas last year. The kids are 6 and 8. Absolutely my kids VERY favorite game!!! Even Mom gets competitive!!!! :)

• countrytomboy By  countrytomboy
    05.01.13

Fabulous game for all ages, even preschoolers! Love the HEbrew/English version especially

• saray1 By  saray1
    03.25.12

The reviews were so good I bought the game to keep when I have "little" overnight guests

• lazykate By  lazykate
    03.23.12

I like the game and the kids (5 yr olds) love it, but the dispenser is hard for the kids to use

• birdbrain By  birdbrain
    03.22.12

A family favorite. My daughter started playing this at age 2 and it was exciting to be able to play a game together that young!

• charm1967 By  charm1967
    03.21.12

Bought this game for my 4 yr for x-mas but the whole enjoys playing together. It really is a hit with our family.

• SunnySideUp By  SunnySideUp
    03.21.12

We got this for our kids (then 5 and 10) based on glowing reviews at Amazon.com, but found that our kids didn't enjoy it as much as we hoped they would: the cards have only 9 images, and some are duplicated, so the whole game is over in a blink of an eye. The pieces got stuck in the dispenser quite often which also added to the disappointment. Since our kids are bilingual (and are learning a third language), we tried to add an element of fun by calling the pieces out in a different language. That worked, but the game is still not one of our favorites.

• Annies By  Annies
    03.21.12

We bought it for our grandkids to play when they visit. It's a lot of fun -- for all of us -- 5 stars!

• nathekr By  nathekr
    03.21.12

This is a great family game. My whole family loves it. It was great to have my 14 year old son even loved it :)

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

My family had the best time with this game. We invited our neighbors to join us. The instructions are very straightforward. I recommend this game.

• kriskyke By  kriskyke
    03.21.12

This game is so much fun for the entire family. The kids love to play this. It's also a great game to bring into the class room. Highly recomend.

• JuneBug1956 By  JuneBug1956
    03.21.12

Any game that brings the family together is a winner in my book! I recommend this game highly !!

• chiquita2 By  chiquita2
    03.21.12

My five and six year old love playing this game with me. I like that they are learning and having fun.

• mandy092570 By  mandy092570