Thierry Mugler Angel | SheSpeaks

• Cmbcpa By  Cmbcpa
    03.14.16

#1 perfume in my book. Lasts all day. Best in class. Received many, many compliments over the past 12 years that I have been an Angel wearer. Love, love, love. Received a simple yet elegant Angel bracelet on my birthday one year from the Angel Circle, which I recommend joining to record purchases.

• mccabekaren By  mccabekaren
    11.19.15

Amber, patchouli, vanilla...the first "gourmand" scent. I adore this in the winter, it smells great when you get a whiff of it off your sweater. It's sweet but still sexy. Expensive but it's strong with great staying power so you only need a spritz to last all night. I've tried hard to find other scents I like as much but always return to this.

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

I first smelled this scent in a nightclub in Prague...and was instantly in love with it. I would describe it as musky with vanilla undertones. It is about the opposite of citrus as one can get. The one catch- this stuff is very strong. It is very easy to put on too much...and not be able to tell since you are used to it. I have found that using the Angel lotion alone is enough for everyday use.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

It's strong so a little goes a long way.

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

I enjoyed this fragrance, some patchouli made it a little overpowering but I would consider using it again.

• iridiana_xoxo By  iridiana_xoxo
    05.04.14

thsi perfum is the best. It smells so good. My aunts alwaysbwears it.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    07.23.13

This is my aunt's signature fragrance as well as being mine. Despite the 24 year age difference between us, Angel works for us both. It's sensual and rich, but it isn't overpowering. I prefer it in cooler months, so I'm gnashing my teeth in anticipation for fall.

• roseblossom By  roseblossom
    01.21.13

The shape of the perfume is so cute. But the smell is kind of overpowering....

• vintage2002 By  vintage2002
    01.18.13

My daughter loves this scent and it smells ok on her but when I try it it just stinks. I don't know why it just does and my daughter asked me what I was wearing and told me to please tell her so she would never buy it because it smelled awful, she apologized but said she had to be honest, when I told her she was shocked and couldn't believe it until I used hers in front of her

• Lumica By  Lumica
    08.29.12

I fall in love with this fragrance 1996 and I'm faithful since then! My hubby is happy, because he never get wrong for birthday! )))