TheBalm Stainiac | SheSpeaks

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

Kinda like jam.. Gross

I didn't enjoy this stain at all. And I LOVE The Balm products. (I own many of their products!). This stain was almost like putting strawberry gelly on your lips.. Gross. I wouldn't even try to put it on as a blush.. No, Thanks.

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Is there a rating less than one star?

I have heard that others love this product and swear by it but I was not impressed. It was so thick and sticky on my cheeks that it did not blend well at all. It just left a sticky pink-red streak. It did not color my lips at all. It was too faint to be noticeable and did not stay on for more than five minutes.

• arielh By  arielh
    07.06.16

TheBalm Stainiac

I really don't care for TheBalm Stainiac. It was to sticky and felt horrible on my lips. The tint is very dull in color. I was very disappointed after trying it.

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

This is definitely not my favorite lip stain, but I do enjoy it. My roommate and I both received this is a Birchbox, and both have used it frequently enough. It can be layered to create a deeper color, and it takes several layers to reach the intensity of most stains. It's gel formula also gives you time to correct any mistakes.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.02.16

Not great

I really thought I would love this stain, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I really like the gel type formula because it reduces the probability of a mistake, but it doesn?t really deliver any color pay off, at least on my lips. It doesn?t even work for a no makeup look, you can barely tell if I have anything on. Even if it is very liquidy, I prefer TonyMoly Delight Tony Tint.