The body shop Tea tree skin clearing facial wash | SheSpeaks

• destinyl destinyl
    01.02.14

I suffer from severe acne so it is very hard to find a product that works for my skin. However, I recently got an acne system kit for christmas from the body shop and it has worked wonders. It came with a tea tree oil for acne spots and scars which is fabulous by the way, it works better than maderma at getting rid of scars it also came with a toner,face lotion, and most importantly face wash. The smell of these products are very potent it kinda has a menthol smell but, it leaves your skin super clean and glowing!

• Amandacap By  Amandacap
    12.28.15

I used proactive, and all the other store brought brands, and whatever my dermatologist recommended including accutane! When I switched to organic and natural ingredients my face changed sooo much! I stopped having redness, tiny bumps everywhere. Now I rarely get a zit. This is the first cleanser I used and I highly recommend it! Tea tree has antibacterial qualities and is great on your skin. This product also lasts awhile- a little goes a long way! They also have smaller bottles. I have also bought this for my brother and he loved it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

I don't have especially sensitive skin per se, but I am prone to blemishes. At first I thought I wouldn't be too keen on the scent or effect, but this works (incrementally, consistently). It's perfect for my facial routine (AM and PM) especially in conjunction with a konjac sponge and I follow up with the toner. While refreshing, it surprisingly doesn't burn the way that alcohol-based cleansers can and when followed up with moisturizer, doesn't dry my skin out or provoke oiliness.

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.01.15

I really like this product...great skin care item. Doesn't irritate skin.

• ZeeLivity By  ZeeLivity
    09.30.15

This face wash is the best! It smells great, and my face feel so refreshed and clean. It keeps zits away and pores clean. I noticed my skin started looking a lot smoother and clearer. Just a little warning, sometimes it burns a little bit.

• lakergirl2473 By  lakergirl2473
    07.14.15

I LOVE The Body Shop's Tea Tree Line for Oily, breakout-prone skin. My skin feels so clean and healthy after using this product, plus it dries the oil and the blemishes disappear quickly and stay away with regular use. This product is pricey, but I do believe you get what you pay for. Plus I love that The Body Shop supports causes that I strongly believe in, and they do not test on animals.

• ClaudiaNicole By  ClaudiaNicole
    07.12.15

I do not suffer from severe acne, but like was looking for a skincare line to take care and maintain my skin. Found a kit including the cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and oil. I LOVE IT ALL. Leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed. It is a little bit drying, but i do have oily skin so that is something i like about it to keep my skin from looking greasy!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This face wash did help clear up my skin but it also really dried it out. Try the travel size before you commit to a full bottle

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

My skin is really acne prone so i purchased this product to try a month ago. And really its amazing. My skin is really clean and clear. i love this product so i also bought a toner from same brand.

• kikibeauty By  kikibeauty
    09.25.14

I suffer acnes on my cheeks and some on my forehead and I have tried many cleanser to clear my acnes. I saw a lot of good reviews online so I decided to give it a try. After using it for a week, my skin had not breakout and my acnes had improved slightly. I will continue to use this product and hopefully it will clear my skin.

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.12.14

I love this brand and it's safe during pregnancy. I want to try the kit and see if it works for my problem skin. I like the wash because it helps with killing bacteria.