The Wrestler | SheSpeaks

• oneangelsmiles By  oneangelsmiles
    12.15.09

I was quite surprised to find that I really enjoyed watching this movie. Mickey Rourke played the part fantastic and it was lovely to see that his former plastic surgery has since been re-done and he looks more like his old self- like he did when he played in "Angel Heart" and" Harley Davidson & the Marlboro man" . It's kind of a sad movie but quite realistic.

• dreamstar2380 By  dreamstar2380
    09.23.09

at first I didnt know what to think. being a wrestling fan all most of my life I figured it would be another slam to it. But it wasent. this is what they will all end up going through at sometime. It made me see them in a different light. its got a lot of heart.... and Mickey does a heck of a job in it....

• steffanierodas By  steffanierodas
    08.30.09

I had actually rented this movie from Redbox for my husband and I'll admit it that it starts off slow but its pretty good. It changed my perspective on wrestlers and just as I gained some respect for them I felt a bit of sympathy for them as well. You truly understand the aspect of seeing a "celebrity" as a regular human being.

• shawnad1973 By  shawnad1973
    05.30.09

THIS MOVE IS TO DAM SLOW. JUST AS IT STARTS TO GIT GOING IT IS OVER!!

• BBWleathernlacekitten By  BBWleathernlacekitten
    05.05.09

I was really surprised about this film. It was a very well written and well acted movie, I was certainly happy that I rented it.

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    03.09.09

I will watch it when it comes to Netflix. Thanks for the review.

• grneyz By  grneyz
    02.22.09

This was an experience. The film is very dark and centers on themes of aging, identity, and connections between people. It is not a "sport" film. It is an amazing look at many different aspects of living. If blood, violence, and nudity upset you on principle- this is not a film for you. However, none of those things were used gratuitously. I thought it was amazing.