The Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush | SheSpeaks

• Sarahmae By  Sarahmae
    06.28.20

Life saver

I?ve made the switch to wet brush and I?ll never go back! Perfect for detangling super long hair without the pain or wasted time trying to brush our hair.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    06.20.20

Great hair brush!

I love this hairbrush, my hair is almost past the middle of my back, and it helps to detangle my wet hair so it can dry quick. I love there is a miniature size of this brush too, so we can bring it with us when we travel. It works well on my daughters' long hair and mine! I have two now in case we lose one.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

if you have a daughter that hates having her long hair brushes bc it tangles so easy, this is the brush to get. it works perfect on wet hair, and doesnt pull like other brushes. sometimes it can take me almost 45min to an hour (she hates to brush her hair so she just will not do it) to brush her hair out but this brush makes it go so much quicker and easier with less complaints and frustration.

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    06.05.20

Great Investment!

I previously had a different detangling brush that broke and they don't make it anymore so when I saw the Wet brush at TJMaxx for like $5, I thought I would give it a shot. WHAT A GREAT INVESTMENT! It hasn't broken in the few years I've had it and works well when detangling my knots.

• kimicub01 By  kimicub01
    06.01.20

Best detangler brush iv found!!

This brush works wonderfully my daughter has really curly hair that dreads up after washing it and this always gets the job done.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.10.20

These hair brush is worth the money. It lasts a long time and does it what it is supposed to with helping with knots with wet hair.

• angeliquep12 By  angeliquep12
    04.09.20

Great for a gentle head

These wet brushes are incredibly gentle on hair but at the same time is able to take out tangles without the pain! I have alopecia areata and try to be as gentle with my head and hair as possible and this is my favorite brush to use!

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.09.20

Love it!

I absolutely love my brush. I got it in minty green and I have never had a better brush for dry hair. I don't typically brush my hair wet but when I had to, it was not pleasant. This brush somehow does avoid pulling and damaging hair when brushes wet. Has made drying my hair easier. It's smaller than all my brushes but easy to handle.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.20.20

Hands down the best brush I?ve tried for my knotty, easily tangled hair. I have multiple of these laying around my house and I won?t ever use another detangling brush. The Wet Brush is simply the best. My stylist used it on me about 4 years ago and I bought one right that day and have since bought several others including the wet brush pro.