The Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush Review | SheSpeaks

• msdaisylou By  msdaisylou
    09.22.21

I love the wet brushes. Nothing better on wet hair or really tangled hair.

• britneeolivares By  britneeolivares
    09.18.21

Works Quickly!

My daughter's hair tangles so easily and this is the only brush that she's ok with!! It actually gets the knots out quickly without hurting! Others are too "soft" so they don't get through the knots or they hurt her head too much! Love this!!

• Simpleist By  Simpleist
    09.15.21

Wet brush

Easy to use and great at detangling hair. Makes it so easy to brush my hair after a shower!

• Angelgisel By  Angelgisel
    08.12.21

hair brush

i recommend, my hair is curly &? this brush works wonders!

• ElaynaJune By  ElaynaJune
    07.30.21

Only thing I use

I use one of these everyday and have a smaller one in my bag. My hair is long and has a tendency to tangle and knot up. This goes right threw it.

• LSantiago By  LSantiago
    07.21.21

My daughter absolutely swears by this brush! She doesn't use any other.

• Tchettt By  Tchettt
    07.15.21

Best brush!

I have such tangled hair when getting out of the shower. I used this once and fell in love. No more pulling or brushing my hair for a half hour. There is no tugging at all.

• courtcourt96 By  courtcourt96
    07.07.21

LOVE

The WET brushes are my absolute favorite hair brushes. These work so well at detangling the hair without ripping or damaging hair. The only brushes I will use. Plus, they come in so many colors/designs.

• aikokakashi By  aikokakashi
    06.29.21

Rapunzel's brush

I have long hair that easily tangles and I wish I had this growing up. I love it so much I got it for every woman in my life no matter if they have straight or curly hair, thick or thin.

• Cassie85 By  Cassie85
    06.27.21

I never new why i would need to own one of these..a brush is a brush!! Well a brush is not a brush!! The wet brush detangler hair brush is the only kind of brush i own!!

• policewife206 By  policewife206
    03.11.21

Best Brush Around

A friend recommended Wet Brush to me many years ago when I was struggling to brush my special needs daughters very long hair. Wet Brush was an answer to our prayers! Her tears disappeared when it was time to brush her hair and she even was able to eventually brush her hair on her own using Wet Brush. I ended up buying a Wet Brush for every member of the family! Even Dad loves his Wet Brush! We must have 10 of them now! I even gift them to other moms of little girls.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    02.25.21

Love Wet Brush!

I really like my Wet Brush! I cannot imagine how I ever brushed my long hair without it!! Can't live without it now! I own 3 just so I never have to be without one!!

• BSBRose21 By  BSBRose21
    02.13.21

I tried the Wet Detangler brush after trying the Tangle Teezer. It works amazing - in and out of the shower. The price is inexpensive at $13 from Ulta.

• Kelli78 By  Kelli78
    02.11.21

The best hair brush ever!

I never knew how important a great hairbrush could be! I found a WET brush on clearance and bought it on a whim not knowing how life changing it would be! I very fine thin hair that stays tangled to the point of tears when having to brush it out. This brush glide through my hair so gently it's amazing! If your on the fence about it trust me buy it!

• babees2619 By  babees2619
    02.08.21

Wet brush

Hands down love love love. Can?t brush my hair without a wet brush. So happy with mine and I?ve had it for years.