The Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush Review | SheSpeaks

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.31.20

Gentle enough for the whole family.

This was the first detangler brush I tried and I loved it from the start. It was gentle on my head and hair and, as it says, can be used while your hair is wet without breaking it since hair is most fragile when it's wet. I've purchased both the full-size version and the purse-size version and much prefer the full-size. It smooths and detangles my hair and leaves it soft and voluminous. I use the purse-size version on my long-hair cat because she's tender-headed and can't bear to be brushed any other way. It's gentle enough to use on her.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Great for sensitive heads.

Everyone in my house has one of these brushes. I will never buy another brand of brush. My daughter has three. Great for sensitive heads.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Awesome

Love this brush. Doesn't pull as much hair out as other brushes. Goes through hair and detangles smoothly. I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but this is a great brush especially if you have kids who go outside for 5 seconds and come back in looking like they got dreads but then wanna cry when you brush their hair

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    07.17.20

Great for de-tangling kids' hair wet or dry

This is the only brush my 4 year old daughter tolerates! It smooths out tangles well, and is perfect to use in the bath when applying conditioner and de-tangling my daughter's long hair. I'm not convinced it gets ALL the tangles out because pushing down on the brush causes it to flex and brush over the tangles, but I still use it every day because it's the ONLY one my daughter likes and doesn't scream OWWW with every stroke even though I'm ever so gentle, and it's good enough.

• acaine73 By  acaine73

Awesome brush

I love this brush. It goes through my hair without any pulling and gets out any tangles that I have with ease. I use this brush on wet and dry hair and it works great for both. This is a great quality brush that will work on all hair types.

• Cataloof By  Cataloof

Detangles without pain

I love this brush, it is the only kind I will use. My hair is extremely long (goes down past my butt) so having a brush that doesn't needlessly pull out healthy follicles is essential for my everyday routine. It works best if you start brushing the ends of your hair and make your way to the top. I will never use a regular hairbrush ever again.

• Sociallyt By  Sociallyt
    07.16.20

I've used this wet-dry brush on my long hair and processed hair for many years. Recently, I had seriously damaged my hair and was afraid to brush it wet or dry. The damaged bits would snag and pull. I put just a small amount of smoothing product directly after towel drying and before brushing and the brush then would glide through. My hair professional has always used this same brush on me.

• Mustbenargles By  Mustbenargles
    07.16.20

Best brushes of all time

I have very very very long thick wavy hair and this is literally the only brush that gets through my hair without breaking it!

• christinab8 By  christinab8

a haircare staple!

love this brush! no tangles and super affordable!!

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    07.16.20

I ordered these for Christmas gifts and they were a hit. They work much better than a traditional hair brush. I highly recommend them.

• lswildcat0422 By  lswildcat0422
    07.13.20

I don't actually know how I lived without a Wet brush. I have thin fine hair that gets tangled easily, and this glides through my wet hair without ripping it out.

• Sarahmae By  Sarahmae
    06.28.20

Life saver

I?ve made the switch to wet brush and I?ll never go back! Perfect for detangling super long hair without the pain or wasted time trying to brush our hair.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    06.20.20

Great hair brush!

I love this hairbrush, my hair is almost past the middle of my back, and it helps to detangle my wet hair so it can dry quick. I love there is a miniature size of this brush too, so we can bring it with us when we travel. It works well on my daughters' long hair and mine! I have two now in case we lose one.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

if you have a daughter that hates having her long hair brushes bc it tangles so easy, this is the brush to get. it works perfect on wet hair, and doesnt pull like other brushes. sometimes it can take me almost 45min to an hour (she hates to brush her hair so she just will not do it) to brush her hair out but this brush makes it go so much quicker and easier with less complaints and frustration.

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    06.05.20

Great Investment!

I previously had a different detangling brush that broke and they don't make it anymore so when I saw the Wet brush at TJMaxx for like $5, I thought I would give it a shot. WHAT A GREAT INVESTMENT! It hasn't broken in the few years I've had it and works well when detangling my knots.