The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• AmandaAshley By  AmandaAshley
    09.13.15

I love The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Belle acting is horrible but you get use to it. The movie makes you want more.

• alawhon By  alawhon
    09.12.15

I absolutely love the twilight series! Its so exciting to read and to watch! I love the books way more (Books are always better) but the movies were fantastic too!

• misstechiequeen By  misstechiequeen
    09.10.15

You couldn't pay me to watch this garbage. It's probably the biggest waste of time to watch this piece of trash.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Love this series, very entertaining and exciting, Special effects and costuming/make up are awesome!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

Yet another horrible Twilight movie with bad acting and sparkly vampires

• phoebeola By  phoebeola
    08.29.14

I love the twilight movies..They are really good..And i would recommend these movies to everyone.

• henning09 By  henning09
    08.29.14

love this book

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

Make it stop.

• slpeterson22 By  slpeterson22
    03.16.13

Absolutely loved this movie, they did a great job on the visuals in the movie.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

me and the kids loved this movie and the series

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I hate to say it, but I love Twilight. I was deployed when the books and the first movie came out and the craze hit. I told myself I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon but during my R&R from deployment my sister made me watch the first movie since it had just come out on DVD. I thought it was awesome and bought the books so I can read them during the remainder of my deployment. I flew through the books and couldn't wait for the movies to come out. The acting isn't the greatest, but it fits and you get used to it. It will be sad when the last part comes out. Nothing more to look forward to! I keep looking for something similar to Twilight since it was so enjoyable!

• honeebop By  honeebop
    04.24.12

Great movie. I love all the Twilight movies. My husband even got into them.

• embreeyo By  embreeyo
    04.15.12

Would armies of mythical creatures really go to war over this broad. And these creatures are pretty boring themselves. The Vampires are a pretty boring family just trying to get by without having to hear about Bella non stop and the Werewolves are kinda bullies starting stuff with that family and they seem kinda racist.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

loved it, the book was amazing, the movie was incredible. I love the scene they shot on the mountain. Incredible cinematography. The dvd shows the making of and that was amazing as well. I like the shot of the newborn vampires coming out of the water and how that was done. This was a completely new level and was better than new moon. I could watch this over and over

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

Although I love the Twilight book, the rest of the series disappointed me. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this movie version of Eclipse more than the book. I think part of the problem might be the way the author presents the story. To *see* the same story just seems to work better.