The Pioneer Woman Tasty Kitchen | SheSpeaks

• lframe29 lframe29
    07.25.14

I've been reading The Pioneer Woman for a long time. It used to be for her stories, but I go now as much for her photography as I do the stories and recipes. The Marlboro Man sandwich is a favorite for my boys.

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.19.15

Love the recipes but most especially the style of writing on this blog! It's very entertaining! Ree Drummond is hilarious and goes all out whenever she shares her recipes. I think I go on her website more for the "experience" than the recipe (don't get me wrong, the recipes are awesome and hearty)!

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

Ree Drummond (aka Pioneer Woman) is the bff in my head. I met her in person at a book signing. She is truly a genuine person and she can cook too!!!

• zgmg54321 By  zgmg54321
    07.30.14

I wish I could be her!!!!

• christykdnt By  christykdnt
    07.26.14

Love love love her!

• lframe29 By  lframe29
    07.25.14

• Rhiannon0207 By  Rhiannon0207
    04.20.14

This blog is a family favorite. I discovered her after my husband posted one of her recipes to my facebook timeline in the hopes I would cook it for him. Excellent, easy to follow recipes, and her gardening advice has been put to excellent use. I still haven't finished exploring this blog, there is an incredible amount of excellent advice, tips, and recipes.

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

I've watched the show before and printed a few recipes of the site. They offer some great recipes but some are a little out there for my picky taste buds.

• Teen2toddler0824 By  Teen2toddler0824
    12.12.12

Love this site....I am always looking for new way to save money as well as great on-the-go meals made ahead of time and this site has it.

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

Love this site and her recipes. She is a genius in the kitchen.

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    11.11.12

I just recently came across The Pioneer Woman & i love every bit of it! Rhea Drummond is a hilarious genius in the kitchen who utilizes items the ordinary person has on hand in their kitchen. I now only make my Chili from her Frito Chili Pie recipe, my whole family loves it! I highly recommend The Pioneer Woman!