The Original Makeup Eraser Review | SheSpeaks

• BDrupp By  BDrupp
    04.30.21

Do not waste your money.

I was so excited when I got this in a monthly subscription box, than I opened it. First the size was extremely small. Than I tried to clean off my eye shadow and mascara, it didn't go well. I tried a few more times but gave up because the skin around my eyes being sore and red. It didn't take off my eye shadow or mascara. I will not recommend this product at all.

• kch31283 By  kch31283
    04.21.21

Get one; you won't regret it!

I love this makeup remover! I have really sensitive skin, and this helps to get all my makeup off without having to scrub!

• HUEMMERBEAUTY By  HUEMMERBEAUTY
    04.20.21

Amazing and a time saver

I absolutely love the make up eraser. It is so soft and has 2 sides. I love the color of the product as well always fun. I tend to be a little clumsy with eyeliner the makeup eraser is at my side everyday when I am getting ready. If I make a mistake swoop and gone. I also use one every night. O have very sensitive skin and a sensitive system. So using the multi sides I can remove male up dirt and grim and my night time skin care with ease and chemical free. This is a must have for everyone.

• mt2xe143 By  mt2xe143
    03.29.21

Makeup Eraser +water/micellar water= Clean Face!!

The Makeup Eraser is pretty awesome, no joke! One side is for removing makeup of course & the other side, for exfoliation! I just use warm water on my makeup eraser, unless I'm wearing waterproof mascara, then I'll get out some Micellar water & put it on the makeup eraser, hold it on my lashes+ gently wipe away mascara! I'd recommend this eco-friendly product to anyone! Save the Earth, one Makeup Eraser at a time!

• assiam By  assiam
    03.28.21

The Original Makeup Eraser is a magic eraser !!Works perfect!No makeup on your face after using this product!

• chaiilattefrappe By  chaiilattefrappe
    03.24.21

Great Product, buy NOW

This product actually works, which I think is completely crazy. You can get a 7 day set with a laundry bag for only $8!

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    03.18.21

Somewhat effective

This cloth feels soft and I found it effective at removing some makeup. I like to do a two step cleansing when I wear makeup. I remove my makeup with a remover and then cleanse my skin with a cleanser. The Eraser does not completely remove my foundation, even though I don't wear very heavy products. It works fairly well at taking off eye products, but I have had little success with mascara and no success at all with waterproof mascara. What I like to use this cloth for, is to use it with my actual cleanser. I find it works beautifully to gently exfoliate my skin.

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    10.18.20

Amazing Product

This is an AMAZING product!! I highly recommend it if you are a person who, like me, hates taking your make up off at the end of the day. Make Up Eraser makes it so easy! No cleanser necessary. Simply dampen the cloth and rub your face. It works like magic to remove all make up, including the often stubborn mascara! Takes about 30 seconds or less to completely remove it all #SheSpeaksReview

• englishprof By  englishprof

"Green" Makeup Remover

I like using mine because it's gentle, and it washes/dries very well. To be fair, I don't wear a lot of foundation, so that might affect one's feeling about the product. But if you want to "wash off the day" and the clumpy mascara, this is a great, "green"-ish option.

• BrewtifulCourt By  BrewtifulCourt

Not bad

One of my friends actually bought me one of these and I'm so happy she did! It works pretty well, it's machine washable, and so easy to use! The only thing I don't like is that I have to actually rub my eyes to get all the makeup off, I'd rather use an eye makeup remover to do that.

• JRamirez87 By  JRamirez87

Must buy

I love this make eraser! It?s so soft and feels so good on the skin but it also works! Like bam makeup off! It also makes me feel better knowing I?m cutting down my waste bu cutting out makeup remover wipes.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    07.02.20

Great for Sensitive Skin!

I was shocked how well this works! I received one as a gift, its the best gift ever! I have very sensitive skin and it works great for sensitive skin! No irritation! I really like how easy it is to clean and reuse! This makes a great gift!

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    07.01.20

So Easy and No Chemicals!

I love using this product in front of people because it leaves them SHOCKED! I didn't believe that it would work at first, but then I tried it and I never purchased makeup wipes ever again! This cleans your face without any harsh chemicals, it just uses water!

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

This really works, especially for removing mascara. I wash it by hand with the same soap I use for my beautyblenders, and it removes all the makeup without having to wait for it to go through the wash. I hang it up to dry and it's ready when I want to use it again.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.18.20

Everyone I have ever given the MakeUp Eraser The Original Makeup Eraser raves about how good they are. They work well and make great gifts too.