The Original Makeup Eraser Makeup Eraser | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie HallieAllie
    06.18.20

Everyone I have ever given the MakeUp Eraser The Original Makeup Eraser raves about how good they are. They work well and make great gifts too.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    07.02.20

Great for Sensitive Skin!

I was shocked how well this works! I received one as a gift, its the best gift ever! I have very sensitive skin and it works great for sensitive skin! No irritation! I really like how easy it is to clean and reuse! This makes a great gift!

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    07.01.20

So Easy and No Chemicals!

I love using this product in front of people because it leaves them SHOCKED! I didn't believe that it would work at first, but then I tried it and I never purchased makeup wipes ever again! This cleans your face without any harsh chemicals, it just uses water!

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

This really works, especially for removing mascara. I wash it by hand with the same soap I use for my beautyblenders, and it removes all the makeup without having to wait for it to go through the wash. I hang it up to dry and it's ready when I want to use it again.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie

• StephC By  StephC
    06.17.20

Nice item to have!

If you have sensitive skin or don't like to use a lot of products on your face, this is for you! This super-soft cloth does double duty as a makeup cleanser (one side) and the other side helps exfoliate your skin. Even stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner come right off with his cloth. I use the wet makeup eraser cloth first and then follow up with a simple cleaner. It is machine washable and I love that it's sustainable, too.