The Krazy Coupon Lady | SheSpeaks

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

This is an excellent site. I check it daily for all the newest coupon deals! Thanks KCL

• unknown1234 By  unknown1234
    07.08.16

PLEASE NOT AGAIN

The website purpose of the website is great but the quality is not good. When I was trying to get a coupon form the website, it would not let me do anything. The screen froze and nothing happened. Then all of a sudden a video popped up and then another one and there was two videos for YouTube. The only bad part was I couldn't do anything again! I clicked the link witch normally works but didn't! I got back to that website and the videos were still up and running! Uggh! its just SO frustrating! But again the main part was a great idea. Just not the part when those stupid videos popped up out no nowhere.

• kathyhayes By  kathyhayes
    07.20.13

Want to know more about her.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

Her site is ok. she is a little extreme !!

• AlainaB By  AlainaB
    04.28.12

This is one of my favorite "extreme couponing" sites! She makes it very easy to navigate and always finds the best deals!

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

• Libby_Lynn By  Libby_Lynn
    11.22.11

What a great website that covers a wide range of topics. The KCL is terrific!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    12.29.10

Great site!!! Love the coupons!

• kninegirl By  kninegirl
    12.28.10

• alliciac By  alliciac
    12.26.10

I love coupons, and this website is great!

• CarliAlice By  CarliAlice
    12.26.10

The grocery stores aren't local for me (I'm envious of anyone who has an Albertson's!) but the national store deals are great! Also they have lots of tips to get you started as a couponer. I also enjoy their videos. I recommend this site to everyone who asks me about thedeals I get -- and almost everyone asks!