The Invention of Lying Movie | SheSpeaks

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Terrible, terrible, terrible movie. We shut it off. Avoid this one!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This movie had a very cute concept but I think they could have done more with it. May not be something I would watch more than once however

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

I'm a huge fan of Ricky Gervais' work with The Office and Extras, but this movie was just horrible. It had it's funny moments but it was so offensive to Christians that we turned it off before it was over.

• CMT1984 By  CMT1984
    04.14.11

I liked the plot. I thought it had some funny moments, but overall wasn't that funny. I might watch it again if it were on t.v., but I wouldn't buy it.

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    04.14.11

A few minutes into the movie we had to turn it off due to how horrible it was. I love Ricky Gervais, but was VERY disappointed with this movie. I wouldn not recommend this to anyone.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    04.07.11

i really liked this movie, i didn't think i would be all that, but it was actually quite cute and alittle heart warming, really hit me where i live

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

I didn't love some of the crudeness. Ricky Gervais is AWESOME, and redemptive for a movie I didn't much care for.

• KMaureen By  KMaureen
    09.13.10

I typically ejoy Richard Gervias, possibly it is just due to his adorable accent. The movie starts out entertaining, but there is very little to the actual plot. It goes nowhere, nothing happens, and then mercifully it ends.

• whitewolf_07 By  whitewolf_07
    03.31.10

Cool theme but kinda boring

• nataliya By  nataliya
    03.17.10

I love Ricky Gervais but I thought the movie was ok. It had a few funny moments but overall I wouldn't watch it again.