The Descendants | SheSpeaks

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Great Movie

Rented this movie with my husband a couple of years ago and I have to say it has become one of my favorites. Interesting story that makes you feel good inside at the end. Would highly recommend!

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

It's ok, nothing to write home about...

• vickidamone By  vickidamone
    02.18.13

It has great critic reviews and wonderful user reviews, but i could barely watch the entire movie without throwing up a little bit. George Clooney is lovely to look at and all, but this story would never happen. Think about it: you're married, but your spouse is in a coma and might die. You find out your spouse is cheating on you. In real life, you are NOT going to go on a mission to meet the other person! (and be pleasant about it, anyways.. ) Don't even watch it. In a year or so, everyone will forget about it, so it's not even worth watching it to keep up with pop culture conversations around the water cooler.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

i cried so much...good movie

• girlnearthebay By  girlnearthebay
    10.17.12

Ugh! What an annoying movie! Seriously, why the hell do people go nuts over George Clooney in this film? I don't hate him, but there is no reason to go nuts here. Don't waste your time.

• poodlem By  poodlem
    08.24.12

I found this movie to be a bit slow and bad acting

• tara0813 By  tara0813
    04.26.12

Such a great movie...Definetly a tear jerker...makes you think. Saw it with my teenage nieces...They loved it!

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.25.12

This was a wonderful movie! I think it's one of George Clooney's best movies! The scenery was so beautiful!

• gtg434x By  gtg434x
    03.09.12

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it was well shot and well acted. I think George Clooney did a far better job than Brad Pitt did in Money Ball and deserves awards for it. I liked the pacing of the movie and thought they did a good job for such a long movie (normally it's hard to correctly pace a long movie and I tend to get bored through them).

• luckygrl569 By  luckygrl569
    02.23.12

George Clooney will likely win an Oscar for his poignant performace as Matt King. With that said, this is definitely a tear-jerker...I recommend packing tissues. The other performances in this movie are fantastic as well; I love the little girl who plays the younger King sibling and so impressive for her first movie role. You will chuckle as some parts... it's not all gloom and doom but if you're looking for a happy ending, this isn't your movie. Also, am I the only one who can only think of Matthew Lillard as Stu from Scream? Just me? Okay...