The Christmas tree shop The Christmas tree shop | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I had never gone into one of these before because I thought that they only carried Christmas items. Boy was I wrong! I love going into the store to find great bargins on items that are much more expensive elseware. It is organized well and there are always new products to shop for!

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

It's not Christmas season without it.

It's almost that time of year again and my family is getting so excited! The Christmas season isn't complete without my family's traditional trip to the Christmas Tree Store. My mom gets nostalgic with all the old-fashioned decorations that she hasn't seen anywhere else. I like the unique, above average items to add to my displays. My kids love walking through Christmas wonderland! There's truly something here for everyone. The perfect Christmas holiday shopping experience.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Great Products and Great Prices!

Not one bad thing to say about this store! Always have great products at great prices. I loved to take my grandmother shopping there all the time. She recently passed away and will have to continue the tradition without her.

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Love this store amazing stuff at great prices good coustomer service

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

i looooooooove this store cheapest price ever u can get a nice stuff at less if i can go everday for shopping

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    08.17.15

Though i really do like these stores and they have a lot of nice stuff, they are also over priced so i dont usually purchase anything when i do go in. mostly just nose around.

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

My family enjoys shipping here and seeing the seasonal merchandise. Great prices!

• LynnLizzy By  LynnLizzy
    05.04.15

When they first opened I absolutely loved what my friends and I call "Tree Shop".....we used to find unusual gifts that were constantly changing. Now it seems the quality of their merchandise has gone down and stays the selection mostly the same. The only great thing about them is they are a great resource for favors and centerpieces as they will special order most items in the quantity you need.

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

Love this Store! I thought it was only a Christmas store until one day I decided to go in! They have so many different things in there. It's really nice!

• Emptynestmama By  Emptynestmama
    03.21.15

I love going to the Christmas Tree Shops. They switch up products according to the season/holiday. I can always find the cutest items at really good prices. Right now they have a lot of Spring and Easter items!! Little tip for everyone, they will go down on prices IF you ask a manager. It may only be 10% most of the time BUT that covers our sales tax and a little more.

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

Not a fan. I guess it wasn't what I expected. I wanted to be dazzled with decor and festivity, instead it was a discount store full of mediocre goods. I am sure it has its place, but think it's a deceiving name for a store.