The Childrens Place Childrens Clothing Store | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    09.18.13

Great store with sales ALL the time!!! Sign up for their e-mail alerts and you will receive 15-30% off coupons in your inbox daily. Oftentimes, they will have 30% off storewide sales. They also have a pretty good selection of clearance items. This is especially great if you want to stock up on clothing for next season at a fraction of the cost. I get a large majority, around 90%, of my children's clothing at this store (the rest from Kohl's and/or Target).

• MOMTWOBOYS MOMTWOBOYS
    09.18.13

I do not like their clothes, they easily shrink and run small in the first place.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

If you know ANY children... you'll LOVE this store

Such a dangerous store - mine most favorite children store ... adjustable hidden waistband inside ALL jeans - their sales are scary dangerous & the clothing last - when you can get a week worth of clothing for not even 50$ ... YEAH - AWESOME store (next to Target "Circo" & "Jake & Cat" & Kohls "Jumping Bean") 5 stars ISN'T enough

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Love the baby and kids jeans, those are so cute and such a great price!

• Varmen By  Varmen
    05.25.16

Beware they are ripping you off

I bought 3 hats from their store for $11 each. The very next day I saw the same hats online for $7 each. I called the store and online customer service to enquire about a possible price adjustment. They told me they don't do that. That all their stores and online have different prices and promotions. So what's the point of being a franchise if I have to search all store locations and online to find the cheapest price? Ridiculous policy, ridiculous pricing. I understand not adjusting weeks later, not applying a coupon after the fact, not adjusting to competitors' prices, but having different prices at different stores/online and not matching your own prices is ridiculous. P. S. And yes, their clothing sizes are always off, that's why I was only buying hats.

• TippyTara33 By  TippyTara33
    03.20.16

I love the prices and fabulous styles for my little ones.They have unique clothes made with great quality.

• Gicris By  Gicris
    02.18.16

Great children stores, great prices plus you can sign up for their emails and got sale alerts and coupons!

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

The clothes in this store are absolutely the best. The only downfall is that they are so expensive and kids grow out of their clothes so fast. But the quality and style are the best and cannot be beat. I would shop here exclusively for my children if I had the money to afford it.

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

The Children's Place is way too expensive. Their clothes aren't even of very good quality. I washed two shirts I bought for my son and the colors bled so bad I had to work and work with stain remover before he could even wear them.

• nmw518 By  nmw518
    09.07.15

Awesome with sales all of the time! We always buy our 10 year old daughter's jeans here because they regularly have them on sale for $10 a pair. Kids go through clothes so quickly as they grow that it's nice not to have to spend a fortune on good quality jeans that are durable.

• jazz96 By  jazz96
    09.01.15

Great for a mam with 3 kids love all there stills they have ❤

• jeanrygarci By  jeanrygarci
    08.24.15

Its pricey and tried looking for my son size but can't find it. I bought some clothes for my nephew but it run small.