The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Miracle Solid Oil for Hair Body | SheSpeaks

• consteche consteche
    07.11.15

I've recently tried multiple items from the Body Shop Wild Argan line. I find the line to be expensive and hit or miss on several things. In particular, the Wild Argan Hair and Body Oil has really made my hair soft and my skin is smoother. For some reason in another situation, the Wild Argan Body Butter just sits on top of my skin. This absorbs a lot better even thought it's in the same line. I will definitely recommend this for someone who likes an exotic smell and wants proved results.

• MotherEarth406 By  MotherEarth406
    02.01.18

Pleasant smell and works well

I like most of the products I have tried from the Body Shop. I am prone to migraines so I have to stay away from really strong and over empowering scents . However, I do like something subtle. This particular scent is pleasant and not too much . I like the body butter and the oil but I don?t use the oil on my hair as much I use it on my body.

• Nounou By  Nounou
    12.17.17

Great product

I use this lotion for dry skin on my body and it works great

• Michelle1215 By  Michelle1215
    02.05.16

It's so hard to find the right product. Its always either so expensive or it doesn't quite work. Well if your like me with dry skin and sensitive to some smells i am sure you'll love this product i know i do. This works you can honestly see a difference in short time. i Recommend this to everybody.

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I have heard about this stuff online, so I figured I'd give it a try. I have some terribly dry skin so I use this on the patches that are worse than any other place. After a week of use, it's really made a difference. The scent is weird as well as the texture, but this stuff really does work.