The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 07 | SheSpeaks

• mizzsonya22 By  mizzsonya22
    02.12.13

I dont like shimmery stuff at all so i really didnt enjoy it sorry

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

I love these! Warning: They are shimmery! Wow, I love adding one of these over a natural look for a pop of color and/or shimmer. You get a lot of product for the price too. Totally worth it. Kind of hate how you have to open each color. But it's nice to be able to mix and match if you're into that. They blend easily and look terrific. Wouldn't recommend to older eyes.

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

I love love love these!!!! The pigments are strong and the look lasts. I bought 2 different sets. If I don't have room for all 8 small cubes, I can re-arrange them and only take 1 compact of my faves!

• neoleira By  neoleira
    10.27.11

I love the body shop makeup in general, but the shimmer cubes for eyes is a product they recently brought back and I love the smooth powder application, the staying power, and the combinations I can get.