The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector | SheSpeaks

• everlarkbakery9 By  everlarkbakery9
    11.03.15

Non-greasy lotion and my skin absorbes it immediately. Lasts a long time as well.

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

It took me years to find the perfect hand cream, and this one is it. For the past 4 years I have been using this cream, and I can't say enough good things about it. The smell is wonderful, and good for men (not too feminine of a scent). After using, your hands stay silky smooth for a long time! In the summer time, when my hands aren't as try, I switch to the Almond, which is perfect for the warmer months.

• Overthinker By  Overthinker
    04.12.13

This was my go to hand cream. I would always have a tube or 2 in my purse and on my dresser ... It would moisturizer my hands so well and not leave a greasy residue. My husband would always use too cause of the smell kinda of an earthy smell.

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    01.21.13

THE Best Hand Cream Ever!!! I actually used to work at the Body Shop and would get this as gifts too just to refer the product as a lot of people do not use it nor know about it. I love the smell, it is a hempy, earthy smell so it is not for everyone but if you have dry hands and actually enjoy that sort of smell as I do then I think you will be xtremely happy with this product.

• ehunley By  ehunley
    01.01.13

I really like the feel of this lotion but I wish it didn't smell like patchoulli.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    04.22.12

For dry hands Hemp is the best. Once you put it on it feels like you are wearing gloves, smooth gloves.....For the rest of us there is Almond. And my mom loved the Wild Rose for mature skin. Even when you wash your hands they don't feel rough afterwards. It is a bit on the expensive side ($18) but the body shop has specials and sales that you can get the as buy 1 get 1.