Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel | SheSpeaks

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    03.15.18

Healthy, Happy Skin!

I love, love, love this stuff! Breaking away from all the products filled with chemicals this is the perfect product for dry, troubled and aging skin. Using this as my toner leaves my face feeling refreshed, deep cleaned and hydrated. My skin is soft, smooth and my pores are smaller. This is now a permanent part of my skin care routine.

• unfamiliarsmith By  unfamiliarsmith
    03.14.18

Great for Dry Skin

I finally gave into the hype and tried Thayers witch hazel and I'm so glad I did! I have extremely dry and red skin. This toner seems to add moisture back into my skin, minimizes redness, and definitely cleans off any residue left from the day after cleansing. Even if I miss a day using this toner, the results are still noticeable. I definitely will repurchase and recommend Thayers to others.

• ladylambe713 By  ladylambe713
    08.01.17

Great price for a great product

I recently started the K beauty regime, but needed it to be budget friendly. I found Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel for a great price. I knew I wanted something with rose water and I had always heard good things so I took the leap. Since I started using Thayers the redness in my cheeks has gone down and it has evened out my skin tone. I love the smell of this product and find it really makes my skin feel so much better. I see a huge difference in my skin and feel that it does a great job of removing the last bit of residue on my skin and really gets it clean without drying my skin out.

• bendybelle By  bendybelle
    08.16.13

Thayers is an old, cult classic, stand by. I adore the Rose Petal Witch Hazel toner. It gets all the makeup residue off, cleans deep, and is gentle. My skin glows after using it, and the rose smell is so lovely. Since adding this to my skin care routine I have noticed a huge difference, my pores are smaller, and it doesn't dry my skin out. This is by far my favorite toner.