Tervis Tervis | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    05.02.14

I had seen the Tervis Tumblers in the stores for a while, but always walked by them. I received a set of four as a gift and fell in love! They truly keep your cold drink cold and your hot drink hot. You can purchase lids (with straw holes) and handles and straws. Love that they're dishwasher safe and hold up to wear and tear. The only downside is they don't stack compactly, so they do take up a fair amount of shelf space. But, best insulated cup I've found to date!

• emmejm By  emmejm
    10.28.16

Overall good mugs

They have a large variety in terms of decoration and patterns, so you can find one to fit almost any aesthetic. It keeps my tea hot enough to get me wherever I'm going, but I can open the lid to cool it off effectively if I want to drink right away. I haven't tried it with cold beverages. I bought a medium size (I think it's 16 ounces) and it just does fit in my cupholders, but only just. If you're looking for a particular design, I recommend buying online as the stores can be hit-or-miss.

• tigerjan62 By  tigerjan62
    12.21.15

This brand is the best, keeps things hot or cold. LOVE THEM

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

LOVE my tervis tumbler! As a mom on the go it keeps my water cool for many hours. I get so many compliments as they are also stylish. I now drink water because of my tervis tumbler!

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    07.06.15

I have 6 of these and love everyone of them. People don't know you can do hot or cold in the cups and once I point that out they love them too!

• Laurieo By  Laurieo
    07.06.15

I love my tervis tumbler. I take it everywhere with me, it is a good way to remind myself to drink more water.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.26.15

Favorite insulated cup in this house! We have a good number in assorted styles, colors and sizes. I love this cup! I love my drinks ice cold....but I am not a guzzler....so I really on the ice lasting more than a mere 10 mins. This does the job! I have already left my cup with the ice and the drink for a good 45 mins and when I return to it....thee is still some ice and my drink is cold! Love them!

• dphillips82 By  dphillips82
    03.20.15

I cant say enough about the Tervis brand tumblers. I have 7 of them, and give them regularly as gifts. They come in TONS of patterns,colors and sizes, and are good for hot and cold products. I personally tend to use them for my coffee as they keep it hot but dont burn my hands. They are guaranteed for life, so worth the price you pay!

• dddinks By  dddinks
    02.20.15

We bought some tervis mugs years ago (10+) used them for hot and cold and sometimes did ice cubes water then dumped it out to put in boiling water for tea or hot coffee. Kept everything warm or cool for a long time. Here is where you are going to run out to your store and buy a couple of them and toss everything you have in your cubbord out. Guess what!!! They are 100% replaceable if they ever break. I have dropped mine from a two story building into a parking lot not a crack..a few scratches but that was all. We did have two that broke have no clue how that happened but it did we brought the pieces into bed bath and beyond a tervis dealer and they told me to pick out two new ones because the type I had were no longer in production. That was ok since I believe they were 15 years old. But still I have had tons of cups bust on me or plastic cups crack and they are just trash to know I can bring it back and get a new one I'm sold...I have NOTHING but Tervis in my house. Wish they made plates and bowls.

• jennylb By  jennylb
    09.08.14

Keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold. Dishwasher safe. Excellent item for a gift!!

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

I buy these products at bed bath and beyond perfect for gifts and stocking stuffers my husband used it to put coffee in and I use it to put Coke or water