When a woman loves herself and her life she becomes a magnet to the opposite sex. If you are single and ready to meet the love of your life, here are ten tips that are sure to help you have more fun in life while giving yourself some love.
1) Do at least one thing a day that is just for you - This may sound simple, but how often do you do this? In the hustle and bustle of life we constantly forget to take care of ourselves. Schedule some me time everyday, even if it’s just taking time to have a cup of your favorite tea.
2) Ask a guy out- So you are into someone and you think he is into you, but for some reason he hasn’t asked you out. Why not take the initiative? You can ask him out and stop wasting time wondering if he’s into you or not. Don’t think about it, just do it. Carpe diem.
3) Take a trip to a new destination- Have you been saying that you want to go someplace on a vacation, but you simply keep putting it off? Go online or go to the library and get books all about the vacation of your dreams. Before you know it you will have your bags packed and be on your way.
4) Wear something sexy- Step out of your comfort zone and wear something a little sexier than you have before. Maybe it’s a new pair of stilettos or a shorter shirt. You can even go to Victoria's Secret and get something risqué to wear underneath your clothes. It will give you a gleam in your eye. Work it girl!
5) Get your flirt on- Flirting is absolutely fun and is sure to get you noticed. Flirting is also good for keeping you feeling sexy and sassy. So wink at a cute guy or add a little cache to your walk. Every woman has the power to flirt, dig deep and let yourself go.
6) Smile- Remember to smile! A smile on your face will be like magic. When you smile you will be relaxed, glowing, and showing everyone that you are open. Pay attention to how people respond to you when you have a smile on your face. People will not be able to get enough of you.
7) Stay open to the possibilities- Being open and in the moment is a fabulous way to attract the best in life. It means that you can go with the flow wherever your journey takes you. Being open also means that you will have more opportunities coming your way to take advantage of.
8) Take a class to learn something new- Take class on a subject you have been curious about. Do you have the desire to learn to cook, or you feel like you can be the next Picasso or the hottest new burlesque dancer in the city? There is a class for everything and anything waiting for you to discover, so sign yourself up.
9) Eat right and feel dynamite- Do you grab a pint of Ben and Jerry’s when you're upset? What you eat effects how you feel. Next time you are upset instead of grabbing junk food or something filled with fat, grab a piece of fruit and go for a workout. It will do wonders for releasing endorphins, so while you feel blue walking into the gym, you will leave feeling elated.
10) Be True to YOU! - Above all else be true to you. Stay in tune with what you are feeling and with your desires. Follow your own bliss. When you “do you” your divine feminine power is turned up and cannot be denied. You will be the passionate and alluring woman that you are meant to be.