Tazo Organic Iced Green Tea with Spearment and Lemongrass | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    11.15.12

LOVE THESE DRINKS! My local Publix always has them on sale so, I like to stock up sometimes. These drinks aren't overly sweet and are very refreshing when cold.

• sophiazmommy By  sophiazmommy
    01.01.16

So refreshing and light. I love spearmint in my tea. Green tea is my favorite and so good for you. I love how this has lemongrass. Low calorie and less sugar than others. Love Tazo!

• chels_1207 By  chels_1207
    10.28.13

While I do love this tea, you can buy a whole box of the bags and make your own at home for a fraction of the price. I will say though, these make for a refreshing on the go beverage.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    06.19.13

This I would definitely rate averagely.

• fishcamp By  fishcamp
    11.29.12

So Yummy! I am addicted to it!!!

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    11.15.12

• beaker247 By  beaker247
    10.27.12

LOVE these, they are availabe in my nearby convenience store and I get one almost every day on the way to work. I would much rather drink a green tea than a cola after having cancer. They are not too sweet and have all the antioxidants I'm supposed to have.

• kimslittlelife By  kimslittlelife
    10.27.12

I love these! My favorite bottle tea to date! I've been able to find them on sale at Wal-Mart, so I stocked up. Green tea has a lot of health benefits, and I like all the flavors I have tried so far.

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    10.25.12

I just bought one of these. I highly recommend this; maybe because I greatly favor tea, but the health benefits. Especially green tea.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    10.24.12

A bit too sweet but very refreshing!

• KellyJean By  KellyJean
    09.11.12

I first got a chance to try this product this summer. I love it and wish it was available in more places and for a little less money. This is very refreshing and I like that it has cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.