Tazo Chai Tea Concentrate

Tazo Chai Tea Concentrate

4.6
              Rated #12 in Coffee & Tea
25 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love Chai Lattes and usually make my own, but when in a pinch Tazo Chai Tea Concentrate makes a decent cup.

Tazo makes one of my favorite chai! The concentrate is good, not great. I have no complaints in drinking it when the bags are unavailable. I just prefer my own additives of milk and sugars.

This is so good! I love Chai tea but this version by Tazo is the best. Flavorful, creamy and delicious.

Better than buying at their store I am obsessed with this. I love it way more than what they make for me in their stores. I can control the amounts of milk and concentrate. Love it.

The best out thereb This tastes like a coffeehouse version made at home. I've had tea bag versions but this is my favorite. It takes guesswork out of it. Will be repurchasing again and again.

This by FAR is one of my favorites to have on hand. When I drink it I feel like I'm on vacation, minus the need to pack a suitcase. Just add a little milk or cream and serve hot or cold. And don;t forget the whipped cream!!! :)

I love this chai tea it's super easy to make and it's delicious. Totally work having in your home.

The best tea I've ever had. I'm a girl who likes a sweet drink. This tea needed no extra sugar.

It's not horrible, but it's not good either. It's okay if you a better brand of chai isn't available.

Love tazo taste is just like starbucks the price is better and i can get it when starbucks is closed

I love Tazo Chai concentrate. There are many flavors to choose from. My favorite is Pumpkin Spice which I believe unfortunately is seasonal. It's not too harsh and one flavor does not overpower any of the others which I feel has been the case with other concentrates I have tried.

I fell in love with the Tazo concentrate!!! It was hard to fine the ones I wanted. I really like that I can drink it hot and or add ice and cold milk and drink it cold. It's really wonderful to have in the morning, when you are in a hurry and don't have much time to make coffee. I love the spices and the smooth flavor.

I love this Tazo Chai tea concentrate. I enjoy making hot lattes on my stove at home. This is a cheaper alternative to starbucks and same great taste. My only complaint is I wish it was in more of a screw cap package and that there was an organic option available.

I like this the smell is great but it's not as strong as I would like it to taste when I make a latte from it

Love it! Tastes just like Starbucks