Tazo Chai Tea Concentrate | SheSpeaks

• My husband RAVES about this! Always some in our house.

• etrac3y By  etrac3y
    02.27.17

Better than buying at their store

I am obsessed with this. I love it way more than what they make for me in their stores. I can control the amounts of milk and concentrate. Love it.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

The best out thereb

This tastes like a coffeehouse version made at home. I've had tea bag versions but this is my favorite. It takes guesswork out of it. Will be repurchasing again and again.

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

This by FAR is one of my favorites to have on hand. When I drink it I feel like I'm on vacation, minus the need to pack a suitcase. Just add a little milk or cream and serve hot or cold. And don;t forget the whipped cream!!! :)

• elliemonge94 By  elliemonge94
    11.10.15

I love this chai tea it's super easy to make and it's delicious. Totally work having in your home.

• parker2820031 By  parker2820031
    11.06.15

The best tea I've ever had. I'm a girl who likes a sweet drink. This tea needed no extra sugar.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

It's not horrible, but it's not good either. It's okay if you a better brand of chai isn't available.

• twinmom4 By  twinmom4
    11.24.14

Love tazo taste is just like starbucks the price is better and i can get it when starbucks is closed

• Stiperulz By  Stiperulz
    11.17.14

I love Tazo Chai concentrate. There are many flavors to choose from. My favorite is Pumpkin Spice which I believe unfortunately is seasonal. It's not too harsh and one flavor does not overpower any of the others which I feel has been the case with other concentrates I have tried.

• spradlinmom By  spradlinmom
    11.12.14

I fell in love with the Tazo concentrate!!! It was hard to fine the ones I wanted. I really like that I can drink it hot and or add ice and cold milk and drink it cold. It's really wonderful to have in the morning, when you are in a hurry and don't have much time to make coffee. I love the spices and the smooth flavor.

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

I love this Tazo Chai tea concentrate. I enjoy making hot lattes on my stove at home. This is a cheaper alternative to starbucks and same great taste. My only complaint is I wish it was in more of a screw cap package and that there was an organic option available.