Taylor Farms Sweet Kale Salad | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox BostonSox
    05.01.14

This is an amazing salad containing seven superfood (Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Kale, Chicory, Pumpkin Seeds and Cranberries). I don't even like Brussels Sprouts, but devour this salad multiple times a week. It also comes with a poppyseed dressing, but I use my own instead. Taylor Farms do have organic products, but this salad isn't yet sold as organic. I wish it was!

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.08.15

This is an absolutely delicious, crisp, and fresh salad mix! It contains a variety of greens, and tastes delicious with or without the salad dressing!

• BostonSox By  BostonSox