Tatiana de Rosnay Sarahs Key | SheSpeaks

• screamingmim By  screamingmim
    01.25.12

This book had me in tears from begining to end. I cound not put this book down. I took my kids to school with the book in my hand, cleaned and cooked with this book in my hand. This book will stay in your mind long after you finish reading it. Best book ever.

• bettyboop2001 By  bettyboop2001
    01.25.12

I loved Sarah's Key because it made me cry; it made me think; it made me smile and I learned a lot about an incident I didn't even realized happened. I look forward to seeing the movie but don't see how it can be any better than the book!

• stannseniors By  stannseniors
    01.25.12

Great story, a little slow. I could NOT put the book down but was not as happy with ending as I wanted to be.

• laurenyevoc By  laurenyevoc
    01.25.12

Loved this book. I can definitely agree with the one review which mentioned not being able to put it down even though they wanted to. Being a mother, I couldn't imagine my children going through this and it was a harsh reminder of our world's brutal history but also of the importance of remembering.

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.06.12

This book engages you from start to finish. It is a sad story and really makes you think...

• pixieme7 By  pixieme7
    01.05.12

A beautiful book. It's a compelling story I couldn't put down even though I wanted to (the story was so wrenchingly sad).

• EAAE1997 By  EAAE1997
    12.22.11

Oh my! This book had me feeling so many emotions....What a touching book that pulled on my heartstrings! Very good read and I love to read historical books. I think sometimes we need to be reminded of 'how it used to be' and how the world has changed.

• desde74 By  desde74
    12.14.11

The story is so heartbreaking and it is especially more so because it is based on a true story. It was a quick read but it pulled on my heart strings throughout. I know I shed a few tears.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

This was certainly a hearbreaking story, but still a good read.

• sammy429 By  sammy429
    09.15.11

I can't say enough about this book. Beautifully written. Touches the heart and soul in ways very few books can. It is a story that needed to be told. I have a mother that was born in France and a Jewish father and I never knew the history. I was never taught the lesson in school. I am so greatful to Tatiana de Rosnay to opening my eyes, to enlightening me. I also saw the movie which was very well done. A nice tribute to the book.