Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula | SheSpeaks

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

Great dog food. My dog was only fed this until she got to be a senior and less active. She did wonderful on this product and I can not say enough good things about it.

• missinmia By  missinmia
    09.23.11

I picked up a couple samples at my local pet store and tried them with my dog. She loves this food! It's made with good ingredients and it's not to expensive.

• jackieb80 By  jackieb80
    08.30.11

Grain free dog food- great for dogs with grain allergies. We have been feeding this product to our dog since we adopted him from the Humane Society. When we first brought him home, his coat was coarse and dull. After a month on this food, his coat is shiny and soft. This food is price well below other similair premium dog foods. Since it is high in protein, a smaller amount of food is needed which allows the food to last longer. I absolutely love this food and so does my dog.