Taste of Home Magazine | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Comforting And Tasty

THis magazine gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling with the "favorite meal my mom made" coloum. These are comfort Meals and only rarely low fat. Love this one

• hstorke By  hstorke
    02.08.16

Taste Of Home is one of my favorite foodie magazines. I love to cook, bake, collect recipes, and entertain and I always find great recipes, cooking/baking tips, and great info and ideas for entertaining & holidays. And it has beautiful photos too. (Their website is great too.) I especially love that it has non-foofoo recipes that contain ingredients I usually already have on-hand, are recipes I'll actually make and enjoy. I recommend this to anyone interested in cooking/baking/recipes.

• admauck By  admauck
    01.12.16

I currently have a subscription to this magazine and I enjoy reading it. I love that it doesn't come every month because that gives me time to take two months to read the whole thing and make some of the recipes.

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Good magazine. Great pictures, articles and recipes. Expensive over all.

• lucydcarter By  lucydcarter
    07.02.15

Love this magazine! You can find some really good recipes in it. I have used many over the past few years

• kbwils01 By  kbwils01
    07.26.14

I love the holiday editions and keep a subscription mostly just for them. The regular month to month editions seem to get a little tedious. I always feel like they are throwing the same "Set it and forget it Crock pot recipes," at me. I am not saying that what they offer doesn't look delicious, just that I have seen it so many times in their magazine and all of the others in the checkout lanes at the grocery store. Four stars for offering brilliant entertaining ideas for the holidays, but one star off for lack of creativity throughout the rest of the year.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    07.11.14

Love this magazine for quick and easy recipes with pictures !!! Great for new and seasoned cooks. These are recipes from all over from every day people for just regular cooks. Love it!!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.14

Absolutely love all the recipes in this magazine. I don't throw many away haha

• Baileygirl43 By  Baileygirl43
    01.18.14

Love the recipes.

• karenvnelson By  karenvnelson
    01.15.14

I love this magazine. The assortment or recipes is great and the color photos are amazing!