Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | SheSpeaks

• BostonMama84 By  BostonMama84
    03.12.17

My favorite sunscreen

Only recently have I been wearing sunscreen. Most of my life I believed if I wore sunscreen, it would only inhibit me from achieving a tan. When I realized how important sunscreen was for my skin & the aging process, I was on a mission to find the perfect one. After testing many out I came to the conclusion TarteGuard SPF 30 was my favorite. It has a beautiful scent, not greasy, oily free, does not break me out, lightweight smooth texture, absorbs into the skin quickly and can be worn under makeup easily without making it slip or slide. Also its great knowing it is good for your skin because it is made with all pure natural ingredients.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.09.16

Cute bottle!

THis sunscreen goes on very light and non greasy. It smells really good, nothing like sunscreen! Bonus that it comes in a cute bottle!!

• lovethelovely By  lovethelovely
    08.02.16

Tarte is the way to go!

Tarte is one of my favorite brands. not only do they have great makeup products , but its all made from natural products. I don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin when I wear tarte. this sunscreen works pretty well, smells good doesn't leak when you sweat dry fast and easy. no parbins or sulfates.