Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

love it

Great match for my very fair skin, does not crease, and is nourishing for the skin because of the maracuja oil.

• Cheney By  Cheney
    06.22.17

Great conclearer

I am a big fan of Tarte products. This concealer is great, it offers terrific coverage. I have tried a lot of all natural products looking for a concealer that works and this one is one of my favorites. My other favorite is by W3ll People.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Tarte's face makeup has always been a big deal to me. This concealer is perfect. It does not cake on, but it does cover imperfections really well. I love this, and will continue to use it. It's lightweight and it does not feel cakey or greasy like some concealers tend to do. Good job Tarte.

• afrench1985 By  afrench1985
    06.23.16

perfect for dark circles

This is exactly as it says it is, a creaseless concealer. It is perfect covering up my hereditary dark circles, thanks mom! It is thick and lasts all day! I will never live without this concealer again!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Best concealer! Use it alone and sometimes to clean up my eyebrows after filling them in with Anastacia Beverly Hills eye pencil and pomade.

• alyssamendolia By  alyssamendolia
    10.23.14

Not my favorite concealer. It is nice and thick but it doesn't stay on for very long

• sarah7182 By  sarah7182
    10.10.14

Ever since having my son alomst 4 years ago I needed an extra strength concealor for my light sensitive dry skin. Even with all my skin issues (dryness) this one has lasted the test of time and very cold New England winters. I am in love and am willing to pay a little extra for this item. It lasts forever. I am sure I should throw it away sooner, but you only need a tiny bit so it can last about 6 months. It is great.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    12.26.13

I have to say that thisproduct is pure bliss a concealer that hides blemishes and spots and dries smoothly to amatte finish without creasing this product is superb and definetly worth every penny!

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.13.13

I had trouble finding the right concealer for a long time,so I decided to go to Sephora and I asked for help for my problem and they told me about this concealer. I am in love with this!! Its covers so well and only need is a very small amount,also it is creamy, waterproof and last all day!