Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    12.10.15

My favorite mascara. It goes on easy and plumps your lashes! It last all day!

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.11.18

Great Mascara for travel

I love this mascara. The mascara is lengthening and volumizing without being cakey and clumpy. The mascara is long-wearing and my go-to. The packaging is cute. Although it?s $21, it is well worth it.

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

Pricey, but still a good mascara

I don't support the brand anymore, so, unfortunately, I won't be buying this again--BUT it's one of my favorite mascaras. It evenly coats your lashes and lasts all day, and then some. It's a bit hard to take off with makeup remover though, and it's not waterproof, so that's definitely something to keep in mine. It's also a bit pricey for what I feel a drugstore mascara could do.

• JulieKMcComas By  JulieKMcComas
    05.21.18

Doesn't flake or clump!

Love this mascara! The only thing that would make it a 5 star rating would be if it had a lengthening capability. It doesn't flake or clump. A lot of other mascaras tend to make my eyes need rubbing, this one does not.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Smooth as butter

There are no clumps and I love that after I use my finishing spray I don't end up with mascara all over my cheeks!!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.14.18

Va Va Volume

I love this mascara! It gives my lashes extra volume! They look longer and thicker! It doesn?t clump either!

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

Dry product, sharp brush

I kind of liked this for one or two days then it was just way too drying, impossible to get a nice coat and the death brush was scratching my eyes. Way better options out there.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

I thought it made my eyes clumpy looking. Tarte does great lipstick but terrible eye products.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    06.08.17

Disappointed

I was expecting a little more from this mascara, I felt like the mascara was a little dry or the brush just didn't get a lot product on it.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

Meh

I was really disappointed by this product. The brush wasn't anything to write home about. The formula is rather dry. There are drugstore mascaras that are better.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Wonderful!

This is my favorite mascara. It is quite pricey at about $21 dollars but it is truly beautiful. It gives incredible results to your lashes and it lasts all day. I use this product every day and I will definitely be repurchasing and recommending it!!