Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.12.14

This is the best foundation that I have used to date. I used to use BareMinerals but I read a blog that suggested this and I gave it a shot. It goes on easily and smooth. Great coverege all day. I never have to reapply!

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

This is great! It's got a great coverage, and it feels amazing on your skin.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    08.19.15

When I want a full coverage, I normally wear foundation then the tarte Amazonian on top. I can say by itself it's a median coverage. Perfect if you want some coverage and are on the go.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    01.13.15

Not for those with dry skin. I have oily combination skin so this is perfect for me. This has the best coverage I have ever had with a powder foundation! It sets absolutely beautifully and has a nice "skin" finish to it. I was a little worried in the beginning because there are slight shimmers in the powder but that definitely aids in it looking very natural and good for the everyday woman.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

My friend recommended this to me and I love it !!! I love the finish it gives me .

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I'm in love with it. Very good on sensitive skin.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I just starter to wear this and it is the best powdered foundation ever!! it has amazing coverage and you don't even have to use that much. Love the packaging as well. :)

• katfos By  katfos