Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation | SheSpeaks

• Daisy1467 By  Daisy1467
    08.01.19

One of the best foundations !!

I love love this foundation. It covers, light weight and does not have a strong fragrance. I have oily ski and it is hard to find a liquid foundation that sits well on my skin and doesn't look like hot mess in a few hours. I would say this foundation could go well with any skin type. Completely buildable for those who need a little more coverage. I would recommend this product.

• Slave2my7 By  Slave2my7
    06.14.19

Yasssssssss

Whoooooooo ma'am. This is pricey! I got a sample in a sub box and I instantly fell. It feels sooo wonderful on the face and covers ANYthing.

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Makeup

Great coverage, long lasting, not sticky feeling, works well with sensitive skin and isn't overly cakey, or have a chemical smell.

• Lilybug24 By  Lilybug24
    05.13.19

Yes please!!!

This foundation is INCREDIBLE! The coverage color selection and lasting power is unbelievable

• cfrolik By  cfrolik
    04.23.19

loved

loved this ♥️♥️♥️

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Best foundation hands down! It has excellent coverage and lasts for hours!

• Slahtida By  Slahtida
    08.13.18

AMAZING

If you?re looking for a full coverage foundation look no further! This comes in a variety of different shades which is great! I tend to be on the lighter side and was still able to find a shad that matched me! Application is smooth and gives you a flawless look!

• AGrayGirl By  AGrayGirl
    02.09.18

You'll never need another concealer again!

Best Concealer I've ever used! My makeup artist suggested this concealer for my wedding and now I use it every day. I always look fresh faced (even with a 5 month old baby who doesn't sleep through the night!). Applied with a foundation brush my complexion appears flawless and even without primer it lasts all day. Some days it's all I have time to put on and I still get complimented on how great I look for just having a baby!