Target Up Up Garbage Bags | SheSpeaks

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

its good at good price i always get up &up brand its reasonable and works s great in general

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Just as good as brand name. We love them.

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

We use these all the time and they work great! I love the Up & Up quality and price, and buy a lot of different products in the brand.

• adstjohn By  adstjohn
    02.14.13

I buy these for my kitchen and as a kitchen bag they are great as long as they are not overly filled. If I toss to much the pulls will come out and if I need to clean other parts of the house I grab a thinker bag. So if you are just tossing general kitchen garbage they are great but heavier things and they don't hold up.

• Amy131 By  Amy131
    01.16.13

We go through a lot of garbage bags and I buy these each and every time. A great value for the money and I have never had a problem with them.

• Kisha3377 By  Kisha3377
    09.28.12

The bags leaked a lot

• hjropp By  hjropp
    09.28.12

I have tried them and have no problem I buy the 150 count. The price is good.

• nikkisg By  nikkisg
    07.21.12

I have bought these many many times and have no probelm with them at all there are good price compared to the major brands so you get more bang for your buck they dont rip or tear as long as you dont over stuff them just know when and what time to throw your trash so it never gets overstuffed!!thats the key!

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I love Target and trust Target so in order to save some money, I bought their brand of garbage bags and of course I bought the big box. I thought how can garbage bags be bad? Boy was I wrong. DO NOT buy their garbage bags. It isn't even full and when we pull up the bag to pull it out of the trash can, the bag would rip at the top. Even when it isn't even heavy! It rips constantly. I will never buy those bags again. My husband and I were so happy when we finally used the last bag up!