Target Store

Target Store

4.5
              Rated #9 in Stores
169 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Great store I love Target! I shop here all the time. It?s basically a one stop shop for me. I can get my groceries, home goods ans clothes for my son! Plus I have the red card so I get 5% off all my purchases. The staff is always helpful and friendly and the store has good deals regularly.

like it for most things i really like target. If you have the Red Card you get 5% off your purchase and free shipping. Target is my go to store for back to school supplies in the fall. I have to say I used to Love Target more than I do know. I feel like the clothes just aren't my style. Their stuff for kids is cute but the adult clothing looks cheap.

I Like Shopping Here I like shopping here. Usually a deal to find. Buy some specific products and get a $5 gift card. Really helps out. I find products I usually like here. If I am to rate target.com here too. I would say the shipping was okay. To get free shipping must spend $35. Also the items came in separate boxes at various different times.

target I would give them a 4 1/2 star the only drawback to this store is trying to return sometimes. A big hassle for me sometimes even when I have a receipt. Other than that they are a great store with pretty good pricing.

Go to Target Target is a great store. Always current and updated products. Stylish clothes. Checkout is quick. Returns are so easy.

5 Stars for Target Target gets all 5 stars for me because of their product variety, prices and coupons, and quick shipping when shopping online. Don't forget to download the Target app to find even more savings, that's my favorite part.

Above and Beyond Target is my 'go to' store for almost anything! Especially during these difficult times, I have always seen the employees be extra helpful and the store extra clean! Even if it's extremely busy, I get the best customer service! Not to mention their new carts are a 'smooth ride' for my toddler as well as 2 added cupholders and a small tray for your phone or snacks!

Target Fan I love to shop at Target, and in fact since I live in rural Arkansas I drive over an hour to shop at the nearest Target.

Best place to shop. I never have a problem buying in store or online at this store. I always recommend this store to others for all of their shopping needs. Even better, when signing up for their credit card you always get 5% off your purchase and free shipping online.

Great for everyday thing Great for finding everyday household items like paper towels, toilet paper, toothpaste.

Wish I had a store close.. Target is one of my favorite stores. Every time we are near one my daughter and I have to stop in. Their prices are great and the selection is the cutest any where. My daughter heads for cosmetics and I head to the home section. Customer Service for Target is always kind and ready to help. Wish I had one closer to my home, but that could be dangerous for my spending.

Great store. They have everything I need. Though their website could use some help.

Always go in for one thing and end up leaving with 5- 10 things that I definitely only wanted but didnt need.

The place to stop Love going to my local targets. There's around 4 or 5 in the surrounding areas and they usually always have me leaving with something, be it pants that ACTUALLY FIT, to Pokemon Cards for my collection. Prices are cheaper than Walmart or Meijer for cards especially and they have a wide selection

Target will always be my number one place to shop and makes any shopping trip enjoyable. They have unique items that stores don?t have and their cartwheel coupons have some great deals.