Target | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

Target is my favorite go-to store when I need to grab household items. It's cheaper than the regular grocery, but has better quality items than a lot of the super-retailers around today. Some especially great buys to be found at Target? Children's dishware and socks (available for just a buck in the bargain bins at the front of every store) and the huge economy packs of Target's store brand disposable diapers - they are inexpensive and work just as good as the name brand.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Wish I had a store close..

Target is one of my favorite stores. Every time we are near one my daughter and I have to stop in. Their prices are great and the selection is the cutest any where. My daughter heads for cosmetics and I head to the home section. Customer Service for Target is always kind and ready to help. Wish I had one closer to my home, but that could be dangerous for my spending.

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    07.28.20

Great store. They have everything I need. Though their website could use some help.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Always go in for one thing and end up leaving with 5- 10 things that I definitely only wanted but didnt need.

• sheepsymphony By  sheepsymphony
    07.23.20

The place to stop

Love going to my local targets. There's around 4 or 5 in the surrounding areas and they usually always have me leaving with something, be it pants that ACTUALLY FIT, to Pokemon Cards for my collection. Prices are cheaper than Walmart or Meijer for cards especially and they have a wide selection

• Sierra13 By  Sierra13
    04.23.20

Target will always be my number one place to shop and makes any shopping trip enjoyable. They have unique items that stores don?t have and their cartwheel coupons have some great deals.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.08.19

I think using in stire sales olus mfr coupons in app is a great way to save. Some things can be a little pricey though.

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.02.19

My go-to

No matter what's going on in my day, a quick stop at Target always makes everything better.

• LUCYLOVE By  LUCYLOVE
    07.28.19

I love Target!! They have unique items that nobody else has. You can beat their prices!! Wish we had a store where I live . Thanks Target for being different!!!

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

TARGET!

Target is my favorite place. It is always clean and you can find so much here and for a reasonable price.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.19

Magical Place in Red

Target is by far my most favorite store right now. It is always clean, there are always employees that will help you, they always have what I want, there never seem to be trashy, dirty people shopping there like at Walmart. I shop there at least once a week. I shop both online and in store. I have a Target redcard (debit card) and you still get the 5% discount just like you had the credit card! They have the cartwheel app which adds additional deals and the savings really start to pile up. You can use the cartwheel app, your 5% off card and coupons and get some amazing deals! I could go on and on about Target. It's just a really amazing, magical place. Ask my kids. They will tell you.