Target | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

Target is my favorite go-to store when I need to grab household items. It's cheaper than the regular grocery, but has better quality items than a lot of the super-retailers around today. Some especially great buys to be found at Target? Children's dishware and socks (available for just a buck in the bargain bins at the front of every store) and the huge economy packs of Target's store brand disposable diapers - they are inexpensive and work just as good as the name brand.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.19

Magical Place in Red

Target is by far my most favorite store right now. It is always clean, there are always employees that will help you, they always have what I want, there never seem to be trashy, dirty people shopping there like at Walmart. I shop there at least once a week. I shop both online and in store. I have a Target redcard (debit card) and you still get the 5% discount just like you had the credit card! They have the cartwheel app which adds additional deals and the savings really start to pile up. You can use the cartwheel app, your 5% off card and coupons and get some amazing deals! I could go on and on about Target. It's just a really amazing, magical place. Ask my kids. They will tell you.

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

I always leave this place with way more than I intended to

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

Target is my go-to store! I love using the cartwheel app, and then saving those extra pennies with my Target red card! Since, I?m at Target so much I switched my pharmacy to CVS, so I can get everything all in one stop! It?s hard to leave without a Starbucks coffee on my way out!

• 8then10 By  8then10
    02.07.19

Mother's sanctuary.

I could get lost for hours while browsing in Target. It truly is an amazing store. From waffles, jeans, toys, diapers (which their up & up brand is fantastic might I add), to buying a tv quality at its best. I will go into Target without even having something I need to purchase. Four hours later and a cart over flowing with amazing deals. A lot of times I find products that I have never even seen before. What more could you ask for? Grab a coffee at starbucs. Then grouse through the dollar deals. They have some really neat things. Do not pass this over. It is unlike other stores that the item falls apart after you walk away from the register. Great quality! Now you have passed the line of not seeing daylight for hours because you have now been sucked into the Target hole. But don't worry you your phone will ring with one of your kids or hubby saying "Mom where are you"? Target is a mothers sanctuary !

• pontiacgirl By  pontiacgirl
    07.12.18

Target, a good place to shop

I would recommend Target stores. They have good sales and I love their clothes. Also with the Target Redcard you get 5% off.

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

Target is my go to store. They have everything I need so I don?t need to make multiple stops and it?s the only store my kids love going to!

• MotherEarth406 By  MotherEarth406
    02.01.18

My go to place for almost everything

Target is the department store then I can rely on for all my household item needs. Since I prefer organic plant based products most of all and they have a decent selection I can almost guarantee I will find exactly what I need when I need it. They carry lots of seventh generation, Mrs. Myers and they also carry honest company diapers and baby products! Customer service and check out times are usually pretty decent as well. I do think they overprice some of their products but I don?t always mind paying the extra money to avoid places like wal mart.

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    10.13.17

Fun shopping awaits

Well who doesn't LOVE Target? It's great place to pick up food for dinner but also necessary household items as well. They have great gift items. The household decor and furniture is really looking good too. I like that they are adding new brands of their clothing and changing things around. More like a department store but fun,

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Such an addictive store

Watch out for their 5$ & less bin - Target is one of the only stores in America THAT not only gives back to the community but to 3rd world countries AND their shopping carts are 100% recycled materials PLUS if you take your own bags ... you automatically save 10% (I think it's 10%) on your entire purchase !! You'll go for an anniversary card (some of the most amazing cards money can buy are sold at target) & leave 100$ poorer

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

I have always been a fan of Target but ever since they added the grocery section I have even become a bigger fan! I work in the same strip mall and they stay open much later, so it's very nice to just go to one location and get everything I could possibly need :) I will continue to do a majority of my shopping at Target.