Target Microplush Blanket | SheSpeaks

• xiolasmith By  xiolasmith
    02.15.15

Just bought this last week at Target. We chose this one because we were in need of a blanket we could keep on our bed all year that wasn't too hot nor cold. The feel of this blanket is amazing and super soft. We put it on our bed with the temperature outside being in it's upper 50s to lower 60s. Unfortunately it didn't feel warm enough to keep us warm and cuddly, had to put on another blanket. I use to have a microfleece blanket that was very easy to cuddle with and although this has the same texture and feel, this feels a little on the thinnier side. This will be great for our Texas summer nights, because it's thin and soft. However we have replaced it with a thicker blanket for our Texas lack of winter nights where we hit the 50s.

• arhorton21 By  arhorton21
    08.21.14

Great Price! Very soft and cuddly, and doesn't "shed" as some do. I still use this blanket all the time and it has held up very well!

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Feels great I love to cuddle with this blanket and it's fair priced

• sun2shinehere By  sun2shinehere
    12.02.11

My hubby bought this blanket last year because it's soft and huge and I could cuddle both of my kids without anyone fighting over the blankets. We all loved it! It has some magic sleeping power on my hubby- if he wraps up in it, he's destined for sleepyland. My 14 year old some loves it so much that he asked for one for Christmas to keep in his room!