Target Market Pantry Chickadees | SheSpeaks

• laurenjw laurenjw
    12.04.09

I was craving a salty, cheesy snack the other day and went looking at the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. Next to them sat boxes of Target brand Chickadees, at 60 cents less a box (and a more content). I tried them, and am thrilled I did. They are little chick shaped cheddar crackers, thinner and crisper than Goldfish. A perfect snack when you need something salty and cheesy. Try them!

• sarahkath By  sarahkath
    12.21.10

Loved them.. They taste just like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish.

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    12.21.10

These are some of my favorite snacks, both me and my friends love them. A great light weight, but filling snack. Great for people on the go.

• MOLS3422 By  MOLS3422
    12.20.10

Tried them and although they weren't bad I would probably not purchase them again. Very cheesy and messier than the Goldfish. The box I purchased was in perfect condition but more than half of the contents were in pieces...perhaps I got the bottom of the batch cause it was mostly crumbs instead of chicks.

• basilbee By  basilbee
    12.20.10

My daughter LOVES these -- LOVES them. I feel less guilty about her having them than her eating Goldfish -- because I buy the whole grain chickadees. My niece tried them when I was babysitting her -- now she doesn't want Goldfish but "kickAdeeees!" :)

• akell102 By  akell102
    11.08.10

I love these even more than regular goldfish, I think these have a much better crisp and taste to them!

• lisalovesyeww By  lisalovesyeww
    11.01.10

These things are super good! I don't like goldfish but could eat these crackers all day long.

• Meggybear By  Meggybear
    10.19.10

These are a great alternative to the name brands. Crispy with good flavor and at a great price. I usually pick up two boxes on every target trip.

• mmrlaird2 By  mmrlaird2