Target Circo Jeans Pants for Girls | SheSpeaks

• AsiaDiva By  AsiaDiva
    07.12.14

I like these jeans. My Great Neiece was very please and happy. The pri price jeandce of them u can't beat them. A very affordable price for these jeans.

• ccummins10 By  ccummins10
    09.05.13

Very great price and even better make! They have survived many months with my daughter!

• pandi410 By  pandi410
    08.21.13

Can't be beat! I typically pick them up on clearance for 5-7$ and they make it through 2 kids and are still in such good shape that I pass along to my niece!

• saphy1230 By  saphy1230
    02.22.13

These are great jeans and seem to have really good wear.

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

Love Circo jeans for kids! They seem to run a bit large, long. My daughter wears a full size smaller in circo pants. They hold up very well and only started to wear in the knees after over a year of wearing them!

• missmossy By  missmossy
    03.21.11

I love Target clothes for children; they are cheap and adorable! Circo brand is wonderfull for the simple fact that the price is affordable, the clothes are comfortable and stylish, and they hold up well.

• StephSillo By  StephSillo
    03.20.11

LOVE these! My daughters are tough on clothes and their jeans especially. Circo jeans really last, wash well and take a beating. Love the fact that they offer sizes like 10+ (provide a little extra butt room, which my daughter likes).

• jharb65 By  jharb65
    12.31.10

I like almost all the jeans at Target as long as they stay around $21. range it just doesn't make sense to pay anymore.

• deefbi By  deefbi
    12.23.10

I like these jeans for my little girl, she's a cruiser and since the price is affordable I don't feel bad if she ruined them.

• kara331 By  kara331
    10.30.10

I like them but the bunch up at the waist but the price is right!!