Tampax Pocket Pearl 36 Count | SheSpeaks

• Kylerock88 Kylerock88
    08.03.16

Tampax and SheSpeaks are awesome!

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions." Tampax is always been my favorite, they have keeped me many ways. I opened the box and had colorful packages, they work as first few days, and the last days. During my period, I bleed bad, so I can't use them during that time. But they are awesome!! And I would recommend to friends!

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Tampon quantity

Go to. Easy absorbtion rate. Retains well. Easy to put in and dispose of. Wish there were more in the box

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

GO GET NOW

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Amazing because of the sIze. Easy to hide anytime and easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

Not fond of the "pocket" applicator.

Not very fond of having to pull out the section that has to push the tampon inside me, as it tends to NOT work properly. In a pinch, I'll use it, however I rather not. I'd rather use a full sized tampon and store that in my purse.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Tampons

Great on leakage control amazing prices and reliable

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

good

Great product I use as a back up when my flow is kinda heavy and use it overnight for hoping I dont have any leaks while tossing and turning at night and these usually do a great job.

• serenab05 By  serenab05
    12.03.17

Tampax has always been the leader in the feminine product world. I really love the new applicator and packaging. The smaller size makes changing a lot more discreet especially at work when putting the old style applicator in your pocket is infeasible without people noticing. However the tampon has always had a problem with leakage. My guess is the way the cotton is wound up in the applicator. When wet, it spirals open and leaves small creavases in between layers of cotton. I don't know if that's truely a design flaw or if leakage is always going to happen when wearing tampons, all apart of individual flow needs. Overall I think this is a great product and I love the innovative way of improving the applicator and making it smaller and more discreet.

• CLWoodard97 By  CLWoodard97
    12.01.17

Smaller is better

No one loves having to use them or let others know so the small size helps

• amanda_bear3 By  amanda_bear3
    07.03.17

no more leaks

These tampons are really comfortable that you can barely feel them and the coverage is good you don't have to worry about leaks

• Clarissa07 By  Clarissa07
    04.25.17

Great

Tampax is one of my favorite brands its my go to when its that time of the month the wrapping is really pretty as well

• Celeste_Garcia By  Celeste_Garcia
    04.23.17

They look promising

I actually haven't tried these but I would personally like to because you can take it on the go and it's discreet so people won't be able to see it, but I've heard some bad reviews on it so I'm on the fence about trying them.