Tampax Pocket Pearl 36 Count | SheSpeaks

• Kylerock88 Kylerock88
    08.03.16

Tampax and SheSpeaks are awesome!

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions." Tampax is always been my favorite, they have keeped me many ways. I opened the box and had colorful packages, they work as first few days, and the last days. During my period, I bleed bad, so I can't use them during that time. But they are awesome!! And I would recommend to friends!

• Easweetie131 By  Easweetie131
    06.20.19

Great product

They work very well. No leaks and great pocket size.

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

My Go To Tampon for the Past 5 years

My go to Tampon. I've been using this brand of Tampons for the past 5 years. The only reason why i'm not giving this 5 stars is because I sometimes i pull the bottom part of the applicator out while trying to "assemble" the tampon. This is only for the small one that fit in your pocket. I have no issues with the standard size ones.

• Mollyann91 By  Mollyann91
    01.11.19

I love these so much. As a hair stylist it?s nice having something small I can carry thru work if needed and no one knows I?m running to the bathroom or why.

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

This product is definitely not one of the worst tampons that I have used, but it is definitely not the comfiest. Which is surprising for this company. It would not be my first choice, but it would not be my last either

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

So easy to hide in a clutch the leak guard will help your in your time of needs love ITV

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Great

This product is great for on the go! Easy to take in my purse, pocket, etc. I love how easy it is to click the tampon into full size

• athomask6 By  athomask6
    06.26.18

Great Against Leaks!

Very effective against leaks, cute packaging, and the small size makes it easy to carry around with me to work! I love the leak-guard braid, it really does help.

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Tampon quantity

Go to. Easy absorbtion rate. Retains well. Easy to put in and dispose of. Wish there were more in the box

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

GO GET NOW

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Amazing because of the sIze. Easy to hide anytime and easy to use. Recommend to everyone!

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

Not fond of the "pocket" applicator.

Not very fond of having to pull out the section that has to push the tampon inside me, as it tends to NOT work properly. In a pinch, I'll use it, however I rather not. I'd rather use a full sized tampon and store that in my purse.