Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons Review | SheSpeaks

• jlwittich By  jlwittich
    05.12.21

Tampax Pearl

These tampons do a great job at preventing leaks.

• Tor345 By  Tor345
    05.12.21

They are ok

I wish these were organic! I love the fact that they are discreet!❤️

• Kriswill By  Kriswill
    05.02.21

My only pons

Always my first choice for tampons . I am young and not on any BC pills . I had my hubby snipped years ago so I could get off the pill. These are the only tampons I use that actually work for my heavy periods

• mymunchkins3 By  mymunchkins3

I recommend these

These are great and comfy for daily use during period.

• angldncr By  angldncr

Love these

Absolutely love these. They are the only tampons I will use. They are smooth and I don?t have issues with leaking.

• Jevans220 By  Jevans220

Love them!

These and the compact are the only tampons I buy! They make me feel so comfortable and definitely do it?s job!

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

The best tampons

These are seriously the only tampons I buy. They are super comfortable.

• amandaromanramirez By  amandaromanramirez
    12.02.20

Best tampons for a beginner! but if you have a lot of flood, not recommended, unless if you know you can change it every 2 hours.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Can they make these organic?

The plastic applicator makes these so much easier to use. They seem to only last a few hours but that's probably best. I do wish they would make these organic and remove the chemicals from the products. There seem to be so many studies connecting tampons to feminine health issues.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

Okay product

I use these for emergencies. Does not feel very comfortable but, it does do the job for a few hours.

• Eureka00 By  Eureka00
    11.10.20

Meh

Works okay. Just doesn't stay in right very long.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.09.20

Tampax Pearl Plastic Applicator

Tampax Pearl tampons work well and have good absorbency, I find the best value when I buy the larger size boxes.

• hhelmreich By  hhelmreich
    08.24.19

These are my favorite tampons of all time! Most comfortable brand of tampons I have used

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.21.19

My favorite tampon

Love these tampons. No leakage. Very comfortable. Easy to use. I highly recommend. A+++

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Love this product

Tampax is the only brand I use and the pearl makes insertion and comfort sooo easy!!! I just wish tampax would jump on the organic cotton and eco friendly applicator thing right now as I?m actually looking to change to something along those lines but love the protection tampax offers!!