Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons | SheSpeaks

• jduplessis jduplessis
    07.15.16

Tampax Pearl

These are the only type of tampons I like to use. The plastic applicator make insertion quick and easy. They are also very absorbent. I would definitely recommend these to someone.
  • dgomez dgomez
    01.10.16

In the past I used the Tampax with the cardboard applicator. I liked that it was earth friendly. Having not been able to find the traditional style, I tried the Tampax Pearl. I get the same comfort but still would like a biodegradable product. Can we come up with a way to save the earth and be healthy?

• Tru14JC By  Tru14JC
    07.29.18

Go back!

I love these tampons! However, the last 3 boxes I?ve purchased I?ve been having difficulty with inserting and comfort as well. I believe it?s the NEWdark blue plastic that I?ve not been to happy with. Don?t know what they?ve tried to improve but go back to the light blue cuz I?ve been using them for the past 20 years!

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Love love loveee❤️ They were my first ramping ever and they are so comfortable

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

Plastic FTW

These work great! I love the plastic because it seems to be less of a struggle to use. These have the extra back up on the string. They do their job.

• jennk620 By  jennk620
    07.20.16

Got my sample box. thank you. Very pleased, does the job, no problems. would definitely recommend. High quality, works better than other brands I have used. This is a brand I rely on.

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

More absorbent!

These tampons are very comfortable. Easy to insert. And work great. They are more absorbent then most brands, so less likely to bleed through

• jduplessis By  jduplessis
    07.15.16

Tampax Pearl

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.14.16

comfort

I love this product it is comfortable. Dont really care for the packaging but very comforable

• Debrabrown78 By  Debrabrown78
    07.14.16

This is the only brand of Tampons I use they work great and are comfortable. You should try them....

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.04.16

Great

I love using tampax pearls!!!! There really nice and work well with my period

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

I have tried many different tampons on the market of all different sizes and not one even comes close to the comfort of Tampax Pearl. These deserve 5 stars in my opinion for comfort and quality.