Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons | SheSpeaks

• jduplessis jduplessis
    07.15.16

Tampax Pearl

These are the only type of tampons I like to use. The plastic applicator make insertion quick and easy. They are also very absorbent. I would definitely recommend these to someone.
  • dgomez dgomez
    01.10.16

In the past I used the Tampax with the cardboard applicator. I liked that it was earth friendly. Having not been able to find the traditional style, I tried the Tampax Pearl. I get the same comfort but still would like a biodegradable product. Can we come up with a way to save the earth and be healthy?

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    03.03.17

Plastic FTW

These work great! I love the plastic because it seems to be less of a struggle to use. These have the extra back up on the string. They do their job.

• jennk620 By  jennk620
    07.20.16

Got my sample box. thank you. Very pleased, does the job, no problems. would definitely recommend. High quality, works better than other brands I have used. This is a brand I rely on.

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

More absorbent!

These tampons are very comfortable. Easy to insert. And work great. They are more absorbent then most brands, so less likely to bleed through

• jduplessis By  jduplessis
    07.15.16

Tampax Pearl

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.14.16

comfort

I love this product it is comfortable. Dont really care for the packaging but very comforable

• Debrabrown78 By  Debrabrown78
    07.14.16

This is the only brand of Tampons I use they work great and are comfortable. You should try them....

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.04.16

Great

I love using tampax pearls!!!! There really nice and work well with my period

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

I have tried many different tampons on the market of all different sizes and not one even comes close to the comfort of Tampax Pearl. These deserve 5 stars in my opinion for comfort and quality.

• dgomez By  dgomez

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

These are honestly the only tampons I buy, unless I don't have access to them. They glide in perfectly and smoothly and work great.