Taco Bell Bacon Ranch and Salsa Roja Tortada | SheSpeaks

• StephanieCounts By  StephanieCounts
    02.18.14

I love this Tortada! One of my favorite Taco Bell item. Add bacon and ranch to chicken and you can't go wrong.

• saltpep By  saltpep
    05.02.12

It was okey, nothing to write home about.

• Radio11 By  Radio11
    09.29.11

I was disappointed with this product. The ranch seemed to be just thrown on in globs. I'll stick with the Double Decker Taco Supreme from now on!

• elzabeth3 By  elzabeth3
    07.14.10

My 13 year old son loves the Bacon Ranch and Salsa Roja Tortada. It is one of the only things he likes at Taco Bell.

• pennsgal By  pennsgal
    05.21.10

Hummm, I disagree - maybe it differs from state to state, but I live in Pa and tried the Bacon Ranch in the Philly area and I really liked it. I had a lot of chicken - very hot and fresh - in fact mine was so big, I couldn't finish the whole thing. And I'm not a tiny eater. I was disappointed however that the Salsa Roja Tortada (my original choice) was sold out when I ordered.

• jlg3310 By  jlg3310
    05.20.10

I am right there with you! There was more lettuce than anything!

• JoyHappy By  JoyHappy
    05.15.10

Thank you for your review, i have seen the commerical and wanted to give it a try. Im happy i read this first so I dont have to waste the calories.

• meterr By  meterr
    05.13.10

The Bacon Ranch Tortola had a good flavor to it, but there was hardly any chicken in it. I diden`t like the salsa taste of the Salsa Roja at all, and it had even less chicken. Not a very good buy for over 3$