TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray | SheSpeaks

• AshleyBovero AshleyBovero
    09.30.13

Since I've got very fine hair I definitely need some form of heat protectant; this stuff does the trick! The spray has a pleasant smell to it and you don't need to use that much for it to be effective. I usually use a few spritz and brush through my hair a couple times before using my heating products. My hair was literally frying before I started using this, I could tell there was a big difference after the first use. My hair was left soft, shiny and smooth! not many fly always (I had plenty of them!) and my hair smelled great! overall this product is nice to have on hand it's an affordable product that works very well!

• SheriABBL By  SheriABBL
    07.08.18

This stuff is amazing! My hair is very dry and needs lots of moisture. My hair felt soft and smooth after using it and so far this has worked best for summer hair for me!

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

It's an okay product

I'm not sure how well this product works. It doesn't seem to do much for my hair and it has a strong chemical smell. However, it is affordable and it does not break my skin out.

• abenjam2 By  abenjam2
    03.22.18

I use TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer spray on a daily basis. I spray directly on my wet hair and comb through before blow drying. It does not leave my hair greasy or with any sort of residue from extra product. In the winter, it is great at combating static and frizz.

• bgummert22 By  bgummert22
    03.03.18

Less Damage

I have been using this product for a few months now and I am so happy with the protection this provides to my hair. I use this product every time I heat style and have noticed a big difference in the texture and health of my hair. I love it!

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.17.18

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray

I absolutely love this stuff! I have tried both high end products as well as drugstore, and this is definitely a go-to. It does a great job protecting my hair without that greasy residue. I got mine at Target for less than $5.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    02.14.18

Highly recommend.

I love this stuff as it is the only product that costs less than $10 that allows me to straighten my hair. I have very curly, kinky, frizzy hair that will not straighten without this stuff so I highly recommend it to anyone that struggles with straightening their hair.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Great for price

I have tried this heat protectant in a pinch when I ran out of my preferred brand and I have to say it worked pretty well, especially for the price. I use a few spritz all over prior to blow drying then I spray again prior to using my curling wand on each section and let it dry for a few seconds before applying the heat tool, and it works well. The smell isn't bad and it helps to keep the curls lasting longer.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Good for the price

I do like this product. It's not my favorite heat protector, but it's definitely great for the price!

• Introvert20 By  Introvert20
    08.15.17

Really helped during my transitioning days

I have not used this product in years but I still remember how great of a product it was. When I was transitioning from relaxed to natural I used this before blow drying my hair and boy oh boy did it work! It literally minimized the amount if heat damage I was getting. I would definitely grab this again.

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    09.01.15

I love this product at first I was skeptical thinking that I would burn my hair or it would be puffy afterwards. It left my hair so much more smoother. I would recommend this product to anyone.