TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Yarihdz Yarihdz
    10.10.17

Great smell

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo is really awesome. I tried Tresemme before but I had no luck with that brand until tried Keratin Smooth. My hair feel soft, clean and healthy. Also smell really good. I love how my hair look after 2 weeks using it 3 times a week. I have a wavy hair and work for me. Highly recommended. I received this product free from Crowdtap but all opinions are my own.

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

I absolutely love this stuff my hair is like new hair. There's a new bounce to it and a beautiful shine it makes me feel like I'm Cindy Crawford.

• cynthiacrosby By  cynthiacrosby
    04.05.18

Perfect or natural hair and extensions

My French Heritage, makes my hair crave an amazing salon professional shampoo! This one is amazing, you definitely should try it, I have used it for a Year! and it is amazing! On my natural hair, and on my extensions.

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

Love

The smell is amazing and the softness it leaves is unbeatable! Leaves my hair with shine and softness. The scent lasts doesn?t fade quickly! I have noticed huge results within the last 2 months.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Better results for my course frizzy hair than high dollar conditioners I've purchased.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    10.11.17

Loved it! Super soft and smooth hair!

I loved this TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo! It smells so good and is super lather rich and made my hair feel silky soft and clean and my hair definitely felt silky soft and smooth for days. I do not wash my hair as often as I used to but with this, my hair looks good for days and is not greasy or oily after using. I also used the matching conditioner for a full effect. I had received it for free through another site but this opinion is my own.

• Yarihdz By  Yarihdz