TNT The Closer Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

Outstanding cats satisfying all around

They don't make enough series like this very original always kept me guessing I liked it so much I turned several of my friends on to it would give it ten stars if I could ideal for fans of shows like criminal minds and bones

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

I love this tv show, I wish it was still on the air

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

I love this show and hate that's it's gone. Kept me on the edge of my seat all the time.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

I miss this show!!! We have all 7 seasons on DVD and watch them often. Major Crimes, still on TNT, is the spin off for The Closer and it is a good show too. Good story lines that keep you guessing until the end!! And you will find yourself smiling politely at people who annoy you and saying "Thank you very much!"!!! :)

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    06.22.14

I absolutely loved this show and was very disappointed when it was cancelled. Kyra Sedgwick is one of my favorite actresses. I wish they would bring her back. Major Crimes is a spin off but not as good.

• debbie240 By  debbie240
    06.04.14

I love this show. I'm so glad they continued the characters on Major Cimes.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This show is awsome. I enjoy watching it.

• HomemadeMom By  HomemadeMom
    09.02.12

GREAT show! I wish I had watched it from the beginning but I didn't discover it until later. Major Crimes is OK but I sure am missing Brenda Leigh Johnson from the LAPD!

• cba6777 By  cba6777
    04.07.11

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show! I am really going to be upset when they air the last episode. Yew first!!

• Danielle0312 By  Danielle0312
    04.07.11

I am overall just not impressed with the show, story lines, and acting.

• Gia305 By  Gia305
    04.07.11

How old are these people giving reviews, 12? Worse show ever. I don't know one person that likes it. Everything about it is stupid. That last reviewer is right. The Brenda character is flawed. From her hair, not a lock out of place to her designer suits , chasing bad guys in her high heels then interviewing them with her horrible fake Southern accent. I can't believe she won an award. Thank god this show is ending. If only Saving Grace had remained on. Now that show rocked.

• alientwilight By  alientwilight
    04.05.11

I love this show.I love how Brenda Lee Johnson's talk on here lol.The chocolate eating lol.Great show.I hate that they are taking the show off such a bummer.

• aboutamom By  aboutamom
    04.05.11

I love The Closer! Brenda Lee Johnson's character is so quirky and smart. This show is different (in a very good way) from most other shows on television right now. Iam so sorry to hear that it will be ending soon.

• kwalker By  kwalker
    04.04.11

I LOVE THE CLOSER! Enough said!

• jennies1347 By  jennies1347
    04.04.11

My favorite show to watch. The characters are more typical to those you might find in real life, with flaws, faults, and idiosyncrasies galore. Not only do you get great "who dunnit" stories, but you get to see how all these characters learn to live and work with each other. In the words of Brenda, "Thank you, thank you very much!"