TJ Maxx | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

One of my go to stores! I love to shop for shoes, clothes, home goods and anything else that catches my attention. I shop at Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls more then Target and Walmart. Great items at much lower prices! Who doesn't love a good bargin!

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

I can found everything here

This is one my favorite stores. I always found beauty and nails products with very good prices. Also the clothes is very good they have great designs and good quality.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

Better off shopping wisely at actual retailers - much seems 'broken' - missed stitching or over stitching (can't fix) ... all the defective but let's sell it anyways items I feel cheap - rather shop a second hand store - 1 star is too generous

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

I love this store! Cute and affordable clothes and great, friendly service.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Always can find a great price and some pretty one of a kind products. I'm just not a fan of digging around for the right size. There's nothing worse than finding something you love and it's in the wrong size

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

I love to go into this store and shop. I get good stuff for half the price.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    09.28.16

I had never been in a TJ Maxx before earlier this year. I went NUTS! All of their house and personal stuff is so cute and SO CHEAP! I've never seen simplistic stuff that suits my tastes and needs like I have in here, everything in regular stores for household items like in Walmart or Target are all trying way too hard to be trendy or look like what's popular in the higher end, more expensive household stores an I HATE the stuff that's considered super trendy - like geometric prints or bold, cursive inspiring statements. I like the simplicity of minimalism, but not with those. I'd rather hang up family photographs or photos I've taken in neat frames and have perfect, pocket sized planner that don't have graphics or words on them, but are in pastel colours and TJ Maxx has it all! PLUS KITCHEN STUFF!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

One of my favorite stores

T. J. Maxx is great store to find discounted designer products for great prices. I got cute Michael Kors sunglasses for $20. They do have a low to high price range throughout the store, so there is something for everybody. I just love getting designer items, because otherwise I would not be able to afford it. The reusable bags they sell for $1 are cute too. They have beautiful home decor, nice clothes, shoes, accessories, beauty items, electronics and more. I love this store!

• Carlyjwhite1 By  Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

I love tj maxx! I can always find something for my house or kids or self.. Etc!! They have such cute different stuff and I am there weekly!!

• Danielleshu By  Danielleshu
    07.19.16

TJ Maxx

I like TJ maxx when I'm looking for something different. When their stuff is on sale it's really on sale but I do think sometimes the prices are not as awesome as people say. I prefer their competitor. But at Christmas when they fill 1/2 their store with toys I am a regular shopper.

• Khartl By  Khartl
    02.19.16

My all time favorite stores! I go here for everything from pet products, to clothes to cleaning supplies!