TJ Maxx | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

One of my go to stores! I love to shop for shoes, clothes, home goods and anything else that catches my attention. I shop at Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls more then Target and Walmart. Great items at much lower prices! Who doesn't love a good bargin!

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

When you go to this store, you will need to take your time looking through everything. They have great prices it's just hard to find items. I still love this store because I have 4 boys to shop for and they also do layaway.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.13.19

Tjmaxx

Tjmaxx has the best athletic gear!!! Nike, puman etc. Great styles for the whole family! Check out the clearance section.🤑

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Love this place!!!!

I love this store!!! I always go there and end up leaving with a million things I didn?t know I needed. From clothing, home decor, to pet goodies; they have it all.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    05.04.19

Great store

great store great prices great variety of brand names

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    05.01.19

Has everything!

Go to store for stuff on trend and name brand but cheaper

• Shanleynicole810 By  Shanleynicole810
    05.01.19

Home away from home

This is my go to store!! Especially for gifts, I can always find what the person wants for way cheaper. Also their purse section is my heaven!

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.31.19

Love this store!

One of our go to stores! Have tons of savings in clothing, and a huge variety! Love, love, love this store!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

TJMaxx has recently become my favorite store to add cute outfits to my wardrobe, items for my kitchen, supplies for my dog, and books for my nephew!

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

I can found everything here

This is one my favorite stores. I always found beauty and nails products with very good prices. Also the clothes is very good they have great designs and good quality.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

Better off shopping wisely at actual retailers - much seems 'broken' - missed stitching or over stitching (can't fix) ... all the defective but let's sell it anyways items I feel cheap - rather shop a second hand store - 1 star is too generous