TIGI Bed Head Self Absorbed Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Sickly Sweet Smell

I like me a sweet smellin' shampoo - but this smells like orange children's cold medicine. I'd rather my hair didn't smell like an ill toddler.

• softballmom By  softballmom
    10.26.11

I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair soft and shiny, but not oily. You don't have to use much to get good results! I love most of the products by TIGI.

• valasharn By  valasharn
    11.15.10

Love this & other products made by TIGI. The whole BedHead line is great! It doesn't have a weird or funky smell & it works! Would love to see more coupons for these products!

• ashjubre By  ashjubre
    11.01.10

My daughter has thick, curly, ethnic hair and this is the only product that moisturizes and detangles without hassle. Her hair combs wonderfully after using this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner. My daughter's hair routinely "sucks up" conditioning shampoo, but this product cleans without drying or losing its lather. Highly recommended!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I love all the products from this comany.

• kaykay91 By  kaykay91
    06.09.10

TIGI Bed Head Self Absorbed Shampoo is an orange-scented shampoo that leaves your hair extra healthy and clean. My hair is naturally fine and curly; most shampoos that I have used in the past would leave my hair very tangled and dry after washing it, but this product did wonders for my hair the first use. It did not dry out my hair and it made my hair very soft and manageable. It is worth the splurge! The only thing that I found strange about this product is that it does not create a lather when you wash your hair. At first I thought that I would have to use a lot of this product in my hair because it would not lather up, but I was soon told by my hair stylist that most shampoos that do lather up actually dries out your hair. I have been using this product for six months now and everyone compliments my hair for being so healthy. It?s worth it - just don't try to dump a load of shampoo on your hair because it does not lather up!