TIGI Bed Head Maxxed Out Massive Hold Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

this is an awesome product, it holds the hair all day long. plus i love tigi products. this even smells good!

• hollyn By  hollyn
    04.29.13

very good hold for hairspray. when you have 3 other using it you need one that doesnt take much to hold your hair

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.28.13

I am a dancer, and I am always looking for a hair spray that lasts through competitions. this is one of my favorites, excellent hold and lasts for hours.

• sixtrees By  sixtrees
    10.26.11

This hairspray is super duper holding!! It is like iron in its holding power! I really go to this one when I want extra hold. It does get hard on your head (it does not disappear like other ones do) thus it's massive hold!! I love it and it also smells great - like a citrusy kind of smell. Excellent product.

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    10.26.11

Love it!!! It really holds without using alot.

• doubletrouble1996 By  doubletrouble1996
    08.16.09

I love this hairspray as I have dark brown to black hair and most sprays tend to turm ny hair gray or white or lots of flakes, this makes my hair shine and no build-up, I live in Florida and even in this heat and humidity my hair always looks great,!