TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum | SheSpeaks

• Dana0211 By  Dana0211
    06.18.14

This stuff is amazing, it left my hair perfectly straight, it smells great, well worth the $17 a bottle I have re bought this product over and over.

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

great product. very sticky though. wish it was cheaper

• Mzlorena129 By  Mzlorena129
    10.27.11

I totally love this product. I have thick wavy hair and when I use this product before I blow dry it straight, it helps . I think it's worth it.

• ACherryinVA By  ACherryinVA
    11.19.10

I give this 3 stars because I absolutely love the smell and it does an ok job controlling frizziness when I air dry. I really don't think it is worth the money and don't really see it's straightening powers. I love most other TIGI products, but this one I just don't get. I'm glad I bought it on clearance.

• Bootyemo By  Bootyemo
    08.19.09

yeah, sometimes it is just better to go with the cheap stuff! I am glad I know!

• StellRo By  StellRo
    08.18.09

I agree. the product that i did enjoy from Bed head was their "oatmeal cookies" shampoo. It smelled yummy!

• Stina_Lee By  Stina_Lee
    08.14.09

Horrible. I was excited when I found this product in a salon. I straighten my hair almost daily and figured if this helped, it was completely worth $17 for an 8 oz bottle. I didn't expect it to completely straighten my hair but figured it would do SOMETHING. It didn't straighten my hair at all. All it did was make it crunchy. A complete waste of money in my book.